Monday at Frampton Marsh rspb

Sunny day on Monday albeit rather breezy, especially in the 360 degree hide where the wind could have knocked us off our bench seat  lol

A great display of waders, oodles of them including Ruff, Little Stint, Avocet, Curlew Sandpiper and Dunlin

Now ...........    this is going to be a little tricky naming them    LOL     so please feel free to correct any  -  or ALL of them    !!!!!

First up ........... Little Stint   ( I hope !   )

Ringed Plover juvenile  (my grateful thanks to Bob for correct ID)   

juvenile Rock Pipit   (once again many thanks to Bob for his help with ID-ing this one)

Very distant shot of an Albino Dunlin  (hard cropped record shot only)

Beautiful male Linnet

an interesting sign near the reserve ...........   we were on Zero degrees Longitude GMT

Dunlin   (possibly  !!  )

are these juveniles with the chest splodges   ?

Curlew Sandpiper ............maybe    !!!

Now an Avocet I can ID without trouble    lol  .............

Adult  (but is this a female ? )

and the juveniles sporting this season's chocolate brown  lol    and looking pretty full grown

Ruff

and looking a little rough  in the next pic   lol

There were so many waders you couldn't count them ..........  this is just one area

Juvenile Shelduck  with a very muddy bill   lol

and to finish.... a rather handsome Pied Waggie

• Wonderful shots of the waders and others, Hazel. At last you had some sunshine which makes all the difference in getting some nice clear photos.

I love the Curlew Sandpipers - a bird I've only ever seen abroad. I suspect they might be juveniles with the peach wash on the upper breast.

What a coincidence that you should be there at the same time as Christine and not know it.

• Hi Teejay - I think you are right.  Some of the people in the hides were saying that a lot of them were juveniles.