Out Of My Window (Video Update)

Hi Folks. Very cold and a bit frosty this morning so I just opened the top window and took a few shots from the relative warmth of the house. Hope you enjoy.

Blackbird...

..Blue Tit...

..Collared Dove...

...Male House Sparrow...

.. Rook....

...Starlings...

...Another Starling...

..and finally a Wood Pigeon..!!

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• A quick Corvid edition of this thread. It was really dull this morning so probably some grainy images but here they are anyway.

The restaurant is open and within minutes the birds begin to arrive...

Then a few more...

Word is rapidly spreading....breakfast is served.!!

Bring a few friends along...

Better still, bring everyone...

A closer view of the guests...

Plenty for all....

Moving closer still....

There's always someone who's late...

Not that it's going to stop him.....

The feast goes on...

And on...

Cleaning up every last crumb...

The Manager looks on....

Most of the clients are leaving now...

As the last of the guests walks off his indigestion...

The Manager checks the place for damages...

Whilst his wife congratulates the Chef...

Who mumbles something about ungrateful Corvids and a wage increase.!!

The Waiters are sent in to clear up for the next sitting...

As the Owner looks down upon his Empire...

And dreams of his next venture.....perhaps a Pastry Bar...?

Or a 24 hour fly through Wormery...??

Followed by a fortnight's holiday in a nice ploughed field......this is a good as it gets.!!

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• Sooooo entertaining PHA, some really good pics there, thanks!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Absolutely brilliant, Paul.  Sounds like you've got a good establishment running there.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Fabulous Paul - and the commentary really made me smile!  Love the action shots at the beginning where they are all just flying in!  Brave little yellowhammers to be amongst that lot!  I don't get crows, rooks or jackdaws in my garden, just the odd magpie or two who are so nervous.  No sign of nerves from your lot!!  Great photos.

See my Flickr photos here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/115745582@N04/

• Hello Paul,

also my compliments to the chef, and to the management! I agree, the clients would certainly very much welcome a Pastry-Bar, maybe you might call it "The Crow and the Sparrow". Wouldn't that be a fancy name?

Yours, Bente

• Thanks folks. It always amazes me where they all come from as there was no sign of any Corvids when the food went out, yet they arrive within a few minutes.!!

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• Cheapskates didn't even leave a tip - there's gratitude!

Seriously though fabulous photos - especially the Crow and the Yellowhammer!

Well done Paul, great thread!

• Thanks John. We've been getting the Yellowhammer's in the garden for the past couple of years now, more so during the winter and spring. The photos of the 'owner' were taken from upstairs where I managed to slowly open the window to try for clearer shots as the bird was quite close to the house.

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• Hi folks. This is from back in July, and was taken using an iPhone, so it's maybe not going to be 'HD' quality. It's the first time I've tried to add a video clip, so hopefully it'll work.!! Anyway, it shows the Corvids (amongst others) feeding in the back garden, with a visit from one of my cat's, Harry.!! Hope you enjoy.

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• Amazing footage P(PH)A, the quality is good too!  Harry will have to be a great deal more canny than that though!! Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr