• RSPB Day at An Roth, Craignure, Isle of Mull

An invitation to come along tomorrow, Saturday 30th November, from 10am to 4 pm, and visit me at An Roth charity shop in Craignure, Isle of Mull (by the Cal-Mac ferry pier) to support the rspb by buying Christmas cards, calendars, wrapping paper, diaries, cuddly toys, gift memberships, etc.  I will also have a telescope set up (weather permitting) to watch for the Craignure otter and seabirds, dolphins, etc. in Bunessan…

• White-tailed eagle fly-past

It was a great year leading the Mull Eagle Watch trips, watching the white-tailed eagles at the nest, but it is even more special when the eagles visit me.

When I was out in the garden the other day a large shadow flashed across the ground, and on looking up into the sky I saw a pair of white-tailed eagles soaring overhead.  Without a single flap of the wings they circled above the house, and I could almost see the glint…

• RSPB Christmas Events

There will be beautiful rspb Christmas cards, calendars, wrapping paper, diaries, etc. for sale at events on Mull in the next couple of days.  I will be at Bunessan Bakehouse 11am-4pm on Friday 29th November (with lots of tea and cake!) and will also be taking a scope to spot wildlife in Bunessan Bay (the Bunessan white-tailed eagle pair with any luck).  On Saturday 30th, I will be at An Roth, Craignure from 10am-4pm with…

• RSPB Christmas Events on Mull

I will be attending a range of events leading up to Christmas selling a wide range of rspb Christmas cards, calendars, diaires, etc.  The first one is tomorrow, Saturday 23rd November 11am - 4pm at the Calgary Christmas Exhibition at Art in Nature.  I will also be able to provide gift memberships for those wishing to give the gift of nature this Christmas.  Remember ALL of the profits are used for nature conservation by rspb…