Seen any butterflies?

Butterfly season is here!  The first to come out at Strumpshaw are always the bright yellow brimstones - like little packets of sunshine.  There are lots around at the moment, and a few peacocks too. 

I'd like to start a thread for people to add their butterfly sightings at Strumpshaw (or anywhere else in the Broads).  Any advances on brimstones and peacocks?

• We live on the edge of the southern part of the Broads (near Suffolk border). Lots of Small Tortoiseshell about (may be a better year for them this year). Also Peacock, Small White and a Speckled Wood.

• I saw a little blue butterfly at the weekend at Whitlingham Lake, but I'm new to butterflies so couldn't tell you what it was.  I've been told it could have been either a common or small blue (I think that's what they were called).  Apparently it's to do with the amount of orange they have under their wings, but I didn't get close enough to see.

I'll creep up and crouch down to have a proper look next time :)

• 2 days of nice, warm weather have brought butterflies out in force at Strumpshaw with green-veined white, orange tip (my favourite), brimstone, peacock, small tortoiseshell and what must be an over-wintering painted lady.  Now some flowing plants like ground ivy and red dead-nettle are appearing there's nectar to be had.