Gaynor, in case you're reading ..........

............. Limpy and I are going to South Stack today!

Photos will eventually follow.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Clare & Limpy, I'm soooo jealous, but I hope you both have a good day.

All the facilities have been done out there, and the photos show it to be looking very good.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Oh, good news, Clare. I'm sure you'll have a good time there!

Kind regards, 

Ann

• We had a great time! We first went four years ago, and Gaynor commented that she wished she'd known we were coming - she is lucky enough to live on Anglesey. We go home tomorrow and then we can start going through the rather large quantity of photos!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• At least it stayed pretty dry for you Clare today, tomorrow doesn't sound too good!! Glad you had a nice day and look forward to the photos, Would have tried to get over to see you tomorrow but have uke practice, first one of the year, so can't miss it as we are apparently having a barn charity do on the 7th August. Never mind, next time:-)

Lot to learn

• Just realised we are playing on the 7th Aug which is Hen Harrier Day, I'll have to do my watching before I go, anyway I learned yesterday that they are "miking" us up......help, poor people!!!!!!!!! Might take a poster with me what do you reckon, change one of the songs to Three little Birds,---- not so little:-):-)

Lot to learn

• I'm pleased you both had a good time on South Stack, and looking forward to the photos.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler