Clear blue skies and warm sunshine over the weekend, triggers a movement of birds of prey. Over Vange Wick viewable from Wat Tyler Country Park on Saturday lunchtime two different common buzzards and a peregrine falcon showed well, while on Sunday a peregrine falcon and a marsh harrier were seen. Thanks to Steve Arlow for the images below taken on Saturday.

Parents
  • Great pics

Now i am able to move around a bit better now after my pelvis problem i am hoping to get out even if its just sitting in the car over looking the creek at Wat Tyler that will be some thing after this last two months

great to see the summer birds returning looking forward to some visits up to Norfolk and Thetfofd forest in  May now we have some better weather coming in it should bring in many more birds over the coming weeks

Mazo

Comment
  • Great pics

Now i am able to move around a bit better now after my pelvis problem i am hoping to get out even if its just sitting in the car over looking the creek at Wat Tyler that will be some thing after this last two months

great to see the summer birds returning looking forward to some visits up to Norfolk and Thetfofd forest in  May now we have some better weather coming in it should bring in many more birds over the coming weeks

Mazo

Children
No Data