Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 4 August 2024

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I don't have any wildlife stories this week. It stormed every day here. Hot and humid and torrential rain. I was exhausted after my dog-sitting. One of the dogs is 18 years old. She wouldn't sleep at night. She got out of her bed every hour, went to the kitchen, and barked and barked...

So, I have slept in front of the fan most of the week and followed the news/politics. I intend to come on this site tomorrow and make replies. Sorry I haven't been very functional.

Everyone have a good week. Love and hugs to all!!!

• Hope Lindybird is settled in Wales.  Have a good Saturday everyone!  (Saturday again?  It was only a couple of days ago....)

• Hi Annette   Richard lived a couple of minutes away from Mum and while he had power of attorney he took £50k to help finance it. At the same time he also gave his daughters £3000 against what they would all get from mums will (but of course he gambled it all away so there was nothing left.  This is the house he still lives in (I think) and will pass on to whoever he wants.  As PoA he sold Mums house to the daughter of a close friend of his for £10k under valuation.  Hope this makes things clearer.  Yes, the whole thing is clear as mud.  What I cannot understand now is why the fiscal is taking so long to bring it to trial.