Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 21 July 2024

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

The full moon is Sunday morning in the UK and the US. 

Three of the raccoons are growing huge like their mother. The little one is only half the size of his siblings. I wonder if he's healthy.

I'm leaving on Tuesday to spend a few days dog-sitting for my friends in Indianapolis. This has been a bad summer for several personal reasons, and I'm looking forward to a change of scenery. My friends have all the streaming channels. I'm going to watch TV, treat myself to pizza and key lime pie, and cuddle the 5 dogs. 

Everyone have a good week. Love and hugs to all!

• Thank you DIANE. Enjoy your time with the dogs and TV - I hope that you will feel refreshed when you return home. Sending hugs !

• Love and hugs to you too Diana. I've just discovered that male racoons are bigger than the females so my theory goes right out of the window. I do  hope the little on isn't poorly . Anyway  , I'm not in to  pizza but the key lime pie is right up my street so be glad I can't sneak a visit and whisk your pie right off the table in front of your eyes        Laughing

Enjoy your break and cuddle the dogs for me too.

• Clare:  :-)   

Granddaughter and Ms. D due back in town early afternoon.  Meanwhile, yoga class participant invited some of us up to her recently inherited house (from her Mom) high in the hills overlooking Santa Barbara for snacks etc last evening.  It's a work in progress but they've upgraded one of the bathrooms. So here I was, faced with this space-age toilet, looking for the 'flush' option but inadvertently triggered the 'bidet' option and got a strong jet of water delivered to my t-shirt!  Big surprise for me, consternation from the hostess but mostly huge laughs all round.  (Flush mechanism was in the wall, but so discreet I missed it!.  :-))

Have a good Sunday all.

• Annette - Sorry, but I had to smile at your 'flushing' experience.  Some new gizmos are just too clever for mere humans to understand!

Watching to golf.  Very exciting - no idea who will win.  A friend is due soon, and we are then due to go across the road to the local cricket match to meet up with other people over there.  Oh dear ... am I wrong to want to stay here in front of the golf?  I don't know the people over at the cricket ... but she wanted some support, so of course I'll have to go with her.

• PatO  No chance you can delay the cricket match visit for an hour or so....

• Well, Annette, Diane and all in the US, what next? Thinking of you all at this time. Sending hugs.