Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 21 July 2024

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

The full moon is Sunday morning in the UK and the US. 

Three of the raccoons are growing huge like their mother. The little one is only half the size of his siblings. I wonder if he's healthy.

I'm leaving on Tuesday to spend a few days dog-sitting for my friends in Indianapolis. This has been a bad summer for several personal reasons, and I'm looking forward to a change of scenery. My friends have all the streaming channels. I'm going to watch TV, treat myself to pizza and key lime pie, and cuddle the 5 dogs. 

Everyone have a good week. Love and hugs to all!

• Diane:  You deserve the best pizza and all the key lime pie you can eat.  Thank you for starting us off.  TIme will tell if that little raccoon will make it...    Found myself looking at the moon last night and thinking it looked full, but will give the official full moon a good long gaze tonight.   I often look at it and try to get my head around just how far away it is and how we're all in such a delicate balance with the rest of our neighbor planets and the rest of the universe, but it's hard for my earth-bound brain to grasp.  Sigh. Do take care, (but I think your friends should send you away for a few days.)    :-)

• Dear Diane

Bless you .You are always in my Prayers, you are  amazing, you certainly do need a break from your bad Summer, and i certainly agree with Annette,that your friends are extremely lucky to have you ,

I and ,am sure ,we all ,on here wish you a wonderful relaxing break, even with 5 Dogs, which you will enjoy snuggling with while watching several Streams.

Take good care and truly Pray that you will return refreshed.

as always Thank you for starting new week , and  enjoy reading your Tips.

• Thanks again Diane and enjoy the break and change of scenery. I hope you return recharged! Just hope the Racoons haven't moved in and are claiming squatters rights Slight smile

• Diane, I hope you have some wonderful 'away days' with your doggy friends.  Sounds like an ideal way to relax after your hectic and difficult few months.  I hope you return refreshed and renewed - and full up with pizza and key lime pie.  Enjoy every moment Slight smile

• Diane: I'll add my thoughts and wishes to those above: I'm glad you can have a mini holiday, and hope you enjoy the company of all the dogs. Thank you for a sterling job in keeping us up to date on this thread.

Here are some dogs for everyone:

• Me too DIANE  have a great time.    RUSTY and PAT   I think the weather is still pretty grim at Troon, what a shame.

• Thank you Diane. It sounds as if you really need your break. Relax and enjoy all it has to offer. 
    Dibnlib - wasn’t the weather atrocious at Troon yesterday? I do hope it isn’t like that again today. Once again, I am doing chores this morning and then settling down to watch this afternoon.