Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 12 November 2023

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a good week.

The new moon (the dark moon) is Monday, the 13th.

I don't have any interesting news. We had a record-breaking very warm day early in the week. I stood outdoors, breathed deeply, looked over my patch, and said a final good-bye to summer. Now it's getting colder and all I want to do is eat and sleep!

Take care of yourselves!

• DIBNLIB - we didn't go to any of the local Christmas Fairs which were on today as the weather was very wet this morning. We have a small one in the diary soon - hoping to manage at least the one this year.

RUSTY - the prayers came surprisingly easily once I committed myself to sitting at my keyboard and getting on with it - it often works out that way. I have looked it through and am satisfied with the end result. So I am now getting preparation done for the December magazne. I hope you enjoyed the wee one's party - no bouncing for the adults, then?

With a bit of bullying from me, when the afternoon dried up, EE spent an hour in the garden bagging up rubbish for a trip to the tip - mostly dead surplus plants etc. When we got up Friday morning we discovered the gardener had been while we were out on Thursday. He had trimmed the shrubs front and back and even tidied the perennials bed. He put his bill through the door today - for that and the trees he topped before. Surprisingly low price!