Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 2 April 2023

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a peaceful, safe, serene week!

• BJANE: THANK YOU! That's very helpful info. Good to know your own experience. The system is so complicated. It's hard to know the truth. I appreciate your comments very much!
  • Diane - please don't get too upset just know that you can change to another plan or provider at the end of the year if you don't like the one you have. Just watch for "Open Enrollment". I changed 2 times before I found one I liked. Be aware that you always have the Medicare premium to pay which comes out of your SS, Plans with no premium just mean that you don't pay an extra premium to the insurance company. 

• LOL, don't know about that! Sometimes wisdom really does come with age! Besides, animals and kids have always had top priority!

• Hello. Its been sunny here, and we had a pleasant morning poking around a street market in Caernarfon - I bought bargain strawberries. Yum.

This afternoon relaxed with the newspapers and my OH tried to sit outside but although it's been bright, it's still low temps and there was a sneaky wind. He is nursing the c. heating boiler & fingers crossed its going to be OK. We went for a beach walk, which Bonnie enjoyed as there were several friendly dogs around. Nice to see a big family group enjoying playing cricket on the beach.

Have been thinking of OG and hoping that she is slowly but surely recovering, and that the family are all alright.