Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 1 January 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope all of you have a joyful, meaningful, fulfilling 2023. 

• I have posted a long bunch of replies to everyone at the end of last week's thread. Please check back there if you want to read them. I wanted to start fresh with this January 1 post, so I put the replies at the end of last week's. Hope that's okay. HERE is a link to the end of last week's thread.

• A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2023 EVERYONE  (and thank you Diane for starting off a whole new year!)  :-)

• I'm sending everyone here best wishes for a happy, peaceful and healthy New Year. Thank you for your company, support, encouragement, humour and understanding during 2022.
  • Thanks Diane for starting new week and year.

Happy Healthy 2023 (with a touch of Wealth CHOL:):)

ENJOY

• Thank you Diane for your kind words and for starting off this New Year

To everyone else have a healthly and happy 2023 and I wish you enough:

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more..

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good- bye.

Poem by Paul Coelho

• Thank you Diane for starting the New Year for us.

I have been trying to get on here since about 0700. At last I can wish you all A Very Happy New Year and I echo the sentiments Heather has sent. She has put her thoughts beautifully.
  • Thank you All, and especially Diane, who manfully (! ?) starts us off every week to keep us all in order. Harelady, I love your "enough" list.  I thought of you this morning as there was a grippingly good programme on BBC2 about The Fens, and they showed beautiful hares racing about, with descriptions of their speed.

• HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE 

I have only just been able to get on this thread today. I really do hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year. 

I have been to Llandudno with my sister and brother in law and their daughters, husbands and grandchildren. We walked (in the showers) to the end of the pier where we sat and had our picnics!!! Oh yes!! 8 degrees I believe! We had a really jolly time. It has become quite a tradition. The kids thought it was great fun that the seagulls kept trying to get our sandwiches!!! They weren’t a bit scared of the karate moves the 6 year old was threatening them with!!! We did laugh. 

• Ooo. Sorry. It all came out big instead of just the New Years Greeting!!!