LOCH GARTEN June 2022

All quiet on the Osprey front. Mistle started gently food soliciting, then quiet, then stood up to reveal.........

,, what appeared to be a half eaten rainbow trout! No doubt Scylla will be able to get a much sharper image than me. All this happened about 5:45.  It was as stiff as a board. When was that delivered?

Afrer faffing around getting images 1 of them has come back to the nest and is incubating - can't tell which. 

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• 15.49 Axel visits at Mistle's insistence, but has no fish. He checks around, perhaps for remnants, and then takes off ASAP. Bobs are not under but beside Mistle. One yawns.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Busy day so only sitting down and catching my breath and catching up!! So glad Axel came with fish last night, was getting a wee bit worried there. What a racket Mistle made and bobs got fed in quick double time. Fish today as well, not looked on nest but will in a bit, hopefully the winds have died down and fishing can continue.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Not sure I should promote other sites here, but I havejust joined Tiger's group........ www.facebook.com/.../about
    and it is amazing! I think many contributors on here would love it -so I am more than happy to promote it.
    I suggest you join and immerse yourselves. I have not for 1 moment regretted it.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• I joined when Tiger possibly first set it up. It has indeed attracted, or been invited, some knowledgeable folk.
    Axel landed around 16.48, landing behind Mistle. He appeared to be eating a fish he found, or perhaps returned with it and as Mistle only called, didn't get up, he ate it.
    Mistle has just returned from a short fly about, brining another large stick which she place, and replaced, on the left rim.
    Back to brooding.

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• She did get up and give the chicks some fish, so they have eaten tea.

Richard B

• Unknown said:
    chicks are full.

Music to my eyes Hugging

Thank you, everyone, for contributions.  I was doing a video of the day's fish deliveries but then got demotivated big time, so here's Mistle's stick, which was good in parts:

IMAGICAT

• scylla said:

CC said:
    chicks are full.

Music to my eyes

Thank you, everyone, for contributions.  I was doing a video of the day's fish deliveries but then got demotivated big time, so here's Mistle's stick, which was good in parts:

Just like the curate's egg!

Our Bishops and Deans (1875) by Rev. F. Arnold

• 2013, monster fish delivered, plenty of meals on that one

Richard B

• If anyone ids that RT monster fish as a salmon I am going to kick the table and throw all the dolls out of my pram.

• Must be approaching 1.5lb.

Richard B