LOCH GARTEN June 2022

All quiet on the Osprey front. Mistle started gently food soliciting, then quiet, then stood up to reveal.........

,, what appeared to be a half eaten rainbow trout! No doubt Scylla will be able to get a much sharper image than me. All this happened about 5:45.  It was as stiff as a board. When was that delivered?

Afrer faffing around getting images 1 of them has come back to the nest and is incubating - can't tell which. 

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• 18:39 Mistle food soliciting again. The rain has stopped. I have high hopes for a fish.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• CRinger said:
    give us a close up of the eggs!

OK, OK, but there's nothing much to see in the way of hatch preparation:

IMAGICAT

• Scylla said:

OK, OK, but there's ntohing much to see in the way of hatch preparation:

Take a good look folks. Here's wishing that's one of the last times we see 3 unhatched eggs in that nest. Will be glued to the screen tomorrow as I'm working from home, but have to spend a day at work on Friday.

Depending on tomorrow' events, or rather non-events I may come down with a contageous illness late Thursday. Will do some research. I quite like the sound of Mononucleosis. 

• 20:07 FISH!

• 20:17 Mistle back with a stick. Think it really was a minnow!

• 20.48 Axel leaves finally. Mistle takes over. She has come to the nest a few times presumably in response to his calling but he has not gotten up until now. Lots of calling back and forth...quite unique.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• A wet day at LG for poor Mistle and Axel. Not long now, will have to wait and see. I am helping at our local music festival tomorrow and Friday, so will be away from 8.30am until evening , same on Friday, so will have to rely on all your lovely posts and videos, if we have any exciting news.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I really do miss Sheila's daily summaries! Shall not even attempt to compete - you will just have to read all the posts! Joy

• Here's a rough video including the small fish and some more egg sightings - I made it Unlisted because it's not interesting to anyone but us Blush 

IMAGICAT

• Scylla said:

Here's a rough video including the small fish and some more egg sightings - I made it Unlisted because it's not interesting to anyone but us.

Pardon me, but I was enthralled!