LLYN BRENIG

• Thank you AG it''s good info to have . Scylla, hope I've pasted in the correct place.
  • In reply to Cirrus:

Cirrus thanks for doing that - I hope people find it useful.
  • Thanks for the new thread and for the information, Cirrus and AG. Hope they have many volunteers, but like some others, not sure I would be able to do a regular stint due to other commitments as well as needing the training to be online. We are too far away to attend in person. Hope you can post more information on how their recruitment is coming along as time goes on, AG.

Kind regards, Ann

• Thanks Valerie .......  and WOW!

• In reply to Cirrus:

The cam has been vey well-behaved.  Very early this morning a couple of birds perched:

There were ducks (not snapped) an some recurrent strange effects on the water:

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to scylla:

The cam went down @ 08:25.

Before that - see how a bird can change colour and deceive us!

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to scylla:

Cam back up with a new URL (which we could have accessed via the Osprey Chat thread )

IMAGICAT | LG DAILY OBS

• In reply to scylla:

25 March

Cam went down @ 15:30-ish.  I got 71 4-hour files, as, in certain circs, YouTube then sends down the last 4 hours of the last live session over and over and over until I manually switch off.  One o' these days my hard drive is going to overflow.

Here's 30 seconds showing three views we'll be offered when the cam is sorted, and they're going to a lot of trouble to please us