LOCH GARTEN - MARCH / APRIL 2022

All quiet on the Osprey front but all delighted to be able to watch the NEW nest on the NEW cam. Thanks to all for the hard work erecting / installing both. You derserve a sucessful breeding pair this year for your efforts.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• SheilaFE said:
    I must let all those who knew her, Moffer has sadly died

OH NO. I was so hoping the optimistic events at LG might bring her back. She was a most committed observer, and all around fun participant. As scylla says, many moments in watching bring Moffer to mind, and in that way she will live on, yet be sorely missed.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Oh! I cannot believe I have read that delightful Moffer has died. I too hoped she would return to see the latest LG story
    She loved this nest and its ospreys and was insightful, and frequently amusing RIP dear Moffer
  • I THINK it might be time for a new competition............ with a (mystery) prize!!!
    The idea is guess the date (and time) when Mistle will lay her first egg!
    We will need a date and a tinme for each guess.
    ................It will be difficult to judge unless we see Mistle actually laying........... and then the egg.......... but if we see Axel incubate then we know there is an egg............ or if we see Mistle incubate overnight then we know we hsve an egg.......... but ..... it is a question of interpretation........ that is why I suggest a judging panel of 3 people!
    Myself, my lawyer SheilaFE and our newest contibutor Jill T,.
    NONE OF US are elgible to guess...........
    Catlady has already volunteered (in her absence) to be the recorder of all guesses!

If the first 5 people who reply to this say rubbish! - then it is dead in the water!
    I need 3 YEAS!

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• I was only thinking about Moffer the other day, and wanted to ask after her, but I got distracted. I only knew her through her wonderful words on these pages. I also hoped she would join the conversations after Odin and EJ, sincere condolences to all her family and friends. RIP Moffer.
  • Sheila looks stunned - get over it - your job is to write tofay's daily summary
    Catlady is totally bemused as to when she offered to collect the data.
    JillT has not a clue what is going on!

No matter - what do we do in times of stress? We all pull together = and pour another double G & T.

• Em excuse me, just when did this conversation take place and the decision made, that I was to be some recorder for yet another competition!! Thinking

Is his starting now then? Everyone better get a wiggle on, it is the 22nd now!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Lynn L said:
    Em excuse me, just when did this conversation take place and the decision made, that I was to be some recorder for yet another competition!!

Is his starting now then? Everyone better get a wiggle on, it is the 22nd now!

We connect Catlad#y via ESP! It starts when we get 3 YES'S ! I taket youur reply *even under duress'_ as no 1!

• Now we wait Sheila's daily summary and acceptace on the jury!

• Oh well, go on then, seeing as it is you, YES EagleEgg Date Alarm clock

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I've been out with friends I knew possibly 50 years ago so am not sure what's happening!! But yes, I agree, as long as it's non-contentious

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/