LOCH GARTEN - MARCH / APRIL 2022

All quiet on the Osprey front but all delighted to be able to watch the NEW nest on the NEW cam. Thanks to all for the hard work erecting / installing both. You derserve a sucessful breeding pair this year for your efforts.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• To the nest @ 6:17

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Hopefull Scylla will not search in vain for the skydance at 5.58 - it WAS there!

• Good Morning CRINGER I can;t find where you accepted me as a friend Am I too late telling you here that I would like a mug please?
    Bird on the perch who I presume is Axel
    Chat is also talking zbout the skydancing
  • Good Morning CRINGER I can;t find where you accepted me as a friend Am I too late telling you here that I would like a mug please?
  • patily said:
    Good Morning CRINGER I can;t find where you accepted me as a friend Am I too late telling you here that I would like a mug please?

Hi Patily - no, not too kate. I just sent you a PM with all the details. You are showing as a friend to me! Try clicking on my name then the CONNECT button.

Yes, I certainly heard Axel skydancing and am hoping Scylla will be able to find it and post an AUDIO!

• Thank you Scylla. And CRinger many thanks for the great observations
  • CRinger said:
    Yes, I certainly heard Axel skydancing and am hoping Scylla will be able to find it and post an AUDIO!

Nope - I saw him fly in, heard helicopter-type soft flaps, then @ 05:58:39 a couple a chirps, then corvids - that's it.  Maybe someone else has uploaded - I wonder if @GEEMEFF is about?

Some snaps from Axel's first session up to 07:35-ish - as you may have noticed, the picture breaks up on certain movements, like feathers detach themselves and sticks in the air break up, so I couldn't show a lot of sticks.

IMAGICAT

• Ahhhh it was a good 2 minutes before he flew in that I heard the skydancing.

• I love it when the males nest cup!

(c) RSPB Loch Garten

• Caught the action just nice!