RSPB Film Osprey from the 1970’s

https://youtu.be/nFQBVeTNh28

I've posted this link a few times before over the last few years which was one of the RSPB Films shown at the RSPB’s Annual Film Show which would be often broadcast on free to air TV after being shown at various venues every year over a 12 month period. There where always 3 new RSPB Films made every year by the then RSPB Film Unit. The first half of the annual  RSPB Film Show always had 2 shorter films and in the second half of the RSPB’s annual film show would be the longest in length and the main highlighted film of that evening every year. Sadly the days of the annual RSPB Film Shows are now long gone. But these annual RSPB Film Shows where always a highlight for RSPB members every year. This RSPB Film shown in the 1970’s and after being shown nationwide after 12 months at various venues was then broadcast on BBC TV and and did indeed win many awards. This film is for those to young to remember or for those who’ve never seen this RSPB Film or who may have just joined the RSPB Community Forum. Enjoy!

Regards,

Ian.

• Unknown said:

https://youtu.be/nFQBVeTNh28

I've posted this link a few times before over the last few years which was one of the RSPB Films shown at the RSPB’s Annual Film Show which would be often broadcast on free to air TV after being shown at various venues every year over a 12 month period. There where always 3 new RSPB Films made every year by the then RSPB Film Unit. The first half of the annual  RSPB Film Show always had 2 shorter films and in the second half of the RSPB’s annual film show would be the longest in length and the main highlighted film of that evening every year. Sadly the days of the annual RSPB Film Shows are now long gone. But these annual RSPB Film Shows where always a highlight for RSPB members every year. This RSPB Film shown in the 1970’s and after being shown nationwide after 12 months at various venues was then broadcast on BBC TV and and did indeed win many awards. This film is for those to young to remember or for those who’ve never seen this RSPB Film or who may have just joined the RSPB Community Forum. Enjoy!

I hope I will be forgiven for self-promoting a video showing the 2004 season at LG

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• CRinger said:
    I hope I will be forgiven for self-promoting a video showing the 2004 season at LG

That one's safely tucked in my YouTube channel, CRinger - and in case your memory is suffering from old age like wot mine is, you did give me permission!

IMAGICAT

• Thank you so much for the link Thomo
  • scylla said:

That one's safely tucked in my YouTube channel, CRinger - and in case your memory is suffering from old age like wot mine is, you did give me permission!

Yes it is - but no permission needed! :-)

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.