LOCH GARTEN - FEEDBACK ON YOUR MUG ORDERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Can I be so bold as to start this new thread for the most iconic Osprey nest in the world?

Hopefully if the season progresses the way all of us would like it can be changed to a monthly, weekly then daily threads!

Question: are we having a sweepstake for the first confirmed sighting of a bird on the nest this year? If so I will get my prediction in now - 21st March 7.53 am Osprey without a fish.

We can only hope that we shall be able to witness it ourselves via a camera rather than having to read a report.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• scylla said:

The quantity of mugs I order will depend on the capacity - ie, fluid ounces or litres.  Failing that info being easily forthcoming, height and diameter would suffice.

Much appreciated, CRINGER

NOTHING is too much trouble for you Scylla……….

Capacity (as per manufacturer specs): 325 ml

Height (measured by my own fair hand): 95 mm

(Outside) diameter (also measured by my other fair hand): 79 mm

I think that’s all you asked for?

P.S. My inside leg is 797 mm

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• CRinger   It sounds like a half pint mug to me. I would very much like two please. I will pm you re payment  and address, etc. Thank you so much!  Blush 

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• Good morning, everyone! I have an announcement:

In view of all her hard work, humor, indomitable spirit, and creative vocabulary,
    I have decided to donate the mugs to Mission Control Scylla

Scylla, would you please go to the podium and give CRinger
    your name/address particulars to receive your gift.

+++

P.S. Also...I'd like to order one of CRinger's legs with that 797 mm inseam size, if that was one that helped him on his bikeathon.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Unknown said:

Good morning, everyone! I have an announcement:

In view of all her hard work, humor, indomitable spirit, and creative vocabulary,

Scylla, would you please go to the podium and give CRinger
    your name/address particulars to receive your gift.

+++

Aww how very kind of you CC, I could not think of a more deserving recipient, enjoy them Scylla, you can have Osprey's on the screens and in your hand at the same time!! 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Unknown said:

Goodness, gracious meeee Astonished

What a generous gesture, dear C-Ceeee

I have to accept most graciousleeee

And think of you with each EJ coffeeee...

And there should be a prize to anyone who can make that scan Grin

Thank you, sincerely, CC

xxx

IMAGICAT

• SCYLLA! How generous of CC. And I can't think of a more worthy recipient for the prize!

• I know how often you check your PM's Scylla - about once every 3 years - so forgive me for posting this on more than 1 thread. SEND ME A PM SCYLLA witrh your name and address. I have a rare journey planned for tomorrow outisde the house and want to get it posted.

• Replied on the other thread CRINGER - thank you very much indeed x

IMAGICAT

• I would also like to thank CRinger for his most generous offering of this most fitting prize, that sharpened the anticipation of the new season! Thanks also to Catlady, who diligently administered the time worn tradition begun by our own dear Tiger.

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Unknown said:
    Thanks also to Catlady, who diligently administered the time worn tradition begun by our own dear Tiger.

Hear hear !!!  Thank you, StarCATLADY Star

IMAGICAT