LOCH GARTEN - FEEDBACK ON YOUR MUG ORDERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Can I be so bold as to start this new thread for the most iconic Osprey nest in the world?

Hopefully if the season progresses the way all of us would like it can be changed to a monthly, weekly then daily threads!

Question: are we having a sweepstake for the first confirmed sighting of a bird on the nest this year? If so I will get my prediction in now - 21st March 7.53 am Osprey without a fish.

We can only hope that we shall be able to witness it ourselves via a camera rather than having to read a report.

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Sorry to post here CRINGER but Iput in a request the other day to beyour friend so that I could let you know that I would like a mug. Not sure whether you have seen that request????
  • patily said:
    Sorry to post here CRINGER but Iput in a request the other day to beyour friend so that I could let you know that I would like a mug. Not sure whether you have seen that request????

No problem patily. I don't appear to have received it - can you request again please?

Some people think Ospreys are a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. 

• Grrrr I found it and accepted!

• Glad to see that you've surfaced, CRinger :-*

IMAGICAT

• I hope you picked up my PM too, CRinger? If not I'll try again.

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/

• Me also, ta

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• As my best friend, who delivers groceries and other goods across London at least monthly, is aware that I only have one mouth, he's managed to beg my "spare" EJ mug from me.  She will be going to a very good home and will be treasured alongside his 2 live cats.

This is on condition that if there is a terrible accident here, I get it back Hugging

So, CRINGER - you  have made 2 people very happy for the price of one Heart

IMAGICAT

• Hello all!

I have trawled through the thread and my PMs and I think the current state of play with regard to ordering the EJ mugs (REMEMBER SCYLLA'S PRIZE WAS UNIQUE AND SHE HAS THE ONLY 2 - THE WORKDING ON THE 'NEW' MUG WILL BE: Start EVERY day remembering EJ) is:

Gardenbirder - at 1 point in chat you said you would be ordering 2 possibly more - pleaase send me a PM about eact quantity.

Scylla - before you 'won' you said that you would be ordering 1 mug - I assume you do not want any more now you have the 'originals'? Please send me a PM to confirm.

SheilaFE - 2

Catlady - I will send you a PM as I have a question.

If anyone else would like to order or I have missed someone out please let me know!!!

• The problem about attracting the attention of a busy lady is that she rarely looks at her PMs!!!

• CRinger - So I have occasionally found!

I'm glad you have spotted my request!

Birdie's DU Summaries 2018   https://www.imagicat.com/