Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 6 February 2022

HAPPY NEW WEEK! 

I hope everyone has a joyful, safe week. 

If anyone wants to play Wordle more than once a day, you can play for free HERE at Wordle Unlimited. I've been playing on this site and haven't had any trouble. It was recommended by Forbes Magazine (a reputable website).

• PAT - glad you enjoyed the day out - and I hope the meeting was not as bad as you feared. I also like to see Grebes - very noble-looking birds.

ANNETTE - sympathies with plumbing problems.

LINDA - love the Irises - OH found ours lurking behind shed today - in pots- so has brought them round to dining room door to enjoy them. A wren was hopping around in the other pots there yesterday - long time since we had seen a wren.

AQ - good to have some extra fresh tomatoes - they will be cvery sweet in the summer sunshine.

We have baked Shortbread and Bakewell Tart this morning - wonderful smell in the kitchen!
  • Not seen seen a wren a while - we used to have one who appeared on and off in the garden.

Can smell OG & EEs baking from here! How gorgeous it will be when it comes out of the oven!

It's been dry with just a few random spots of rain today, but with a biting cold wind: I wore my woolly hat for the 1st time this winter, this morning.

Fell asleep after lunch again, and was annoyed as could have been doing so many other things! Spent more time on the pc this afternoon to sort out a couple of things..... Wonder why we were ever told that modern gadgets would help us and be convenient??? Ha ha!