WEEKLY CHAT (Non Osprey) SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21st

Hallo all:  Finally got a chance to start the thread but oh my,  I'm nodding off.  Will have to catch up tomorrow......

• Lynette D said:
    Hello all, not going back to last weeks blog. Ended up in hospital last Sunday due to numerous falls I'd been having. My dau rang 111 and I was triaged to A&E that morning. It turned out I had fluid on my lungs and excessive C20 and was eventually put on a C-Pap machine overnight which was purgatory. A few days of observation after that and was allowed home on Friday afternoon with referrels to various clinics. Am beginning to feel a bit more human now. It was a scary situation having been diagnosed with heart failure and diabetes after seeing the doctor.. Have a followup appointment this coming week so will see where we go from here.

Will catch up with all your news eventually.

Blimey, Lynette - that's frightening.  Very glad your daughter got you into the right place and I really hope the doctors can sort something out for you.  Keeping everything crossed.

• Lynette - A scary uncomfortable time for you. Thank goodness you got help and were treated quickly. I hope you're feeling a little better now and can recover soon.

Good Morning Everyone. Our first frosty white lawn of this winter, as the temperatures drop sharply.

AQ - It's pronounced "Or - gust" as the month, I think. Two little great grandsons for the Queen, who seems delighted. Nice for her to have some family time away from the cameras and usual fuss.

Annette - We're just waking up and hearing about the tragedy in Waukesha - so tragic. Thoughts with everyone there.
  • Oh, and Clare & Limpy: Hope the new arrival has settled in. They are such chatty little chaps!! You certainly won't get silence.
  • If HM's grandson's name is the French pronunciation, then it would be 'ow-goost'. But who knows???
  • Pat O said:
    If HM's grandson's name is the French pronunciation, then it would be 'ow-goost'. But who knows???

CHOL:):)Pat ,

may make a choice from here....I would probably just use my normal, "Helloooo my Lovely"

www.kidpaw.com/.../pronounce

scroll down for pronunciations......

• Unknown said:
    Oooo, Clare, please, may we be entitled to a photo of your newest arrival?

Here you are ...... with the family he's just joined:

This is Smoky.

This is Angel - she's coming up to her first anniversary of arriving in this household.

Bobby's a little older than Angel - he arrived in July last year.

Sky (right) and Star (left) - two gorgeous girls who have now been with us for three years.

Gannet, one of our cockatiels.  She's now nine years old and was hand reared to be a companion bird - she instantly bonded with Limpy and he would be lost without her.

Bernie, our other cockatiel.  She's now ten years old and is with us as a friend needed a home for her at short notice.  Isn't she beautiful?

Truthfully, they are all beautiful and we are delighted to share our home with them all.

• They are all gorgeous, Clare, thanks! Easy to see why Smoky enchanted both of you.
  • Clare:  How nice that Limpy has a special buddy. Are the birds free all the time or do they go to their cages at night?  I'm just wondering how you keep track of all that poop!  :-)

AQ:  I didn't realize August was the name of one of  Q's ggkids.  I would have thought awe-gust or ow-gust but clealry out of the loop.  And I think Eugenie would be youjayknee with the stress on the jay.

• It's "Ew- jennee" with a soft emphasis on the J, I think, Annette.

The Queens other new grt. grandson is called Lucas (son of Zara Phillips, Princess Anne's daughter) Easier to pronounce, LOL!! Both boys have Philip as their middle name in memory of Prince Philip.

The sun came out here to cheer us up, but it remains colder than recently.

My OH had bad hearing yesterday and complained that one ear was blocked - today he says that he now also feels dizzy. He was going to get his hair cut this morning, & was going to drop me off at the chemists around the corner to get my flu jab, but as he was not up to it, I've been doing HW instead.
  • Bright sunny and frosty day again. Busy morning but don’t seem to have achieved much!.

LINDA – we would have set up sound bar same as yours but have the TV on a swivelling “yacht” (IKEA gizmo) so it will need to be fixedabove, on the back of the unit. Sorry you had to miss your flu jab – hope you can get a new appointment and that your OH will soon feel better.

CLARE - congrats on the purchase of the new pet! He looks a really lovable fluffy wee chap!

LYNETTE – all sounds very serious – diagnosis is always more difficult with multiple conditions. Sorry you don’t like the CPAP – mine has saved my life several times! What is C20 which you have excess of?

ANNETTE – description suggests balance of soundbar will be fully adjustable.