WEEKLY CHAT (Non Osprey) SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21st

Hallo all:  Finally got a chance to start the thread but oh my,  I'm nodding off.  Will have to catch up tomorrow......

• OH Lord! Diane told me how to correct that kind of error but of course I can't find that info and she's off in Indanapolis. Does anyone else know? Sigh... Need to get moving this morning so will check back later...
  • No probs,we all very grateful..

If you want to change.
    Just click the 'MORE' on the first post you made( when you started the Thread),

'EDIT.'......you can then add/alter to your subject.

Long time since I have done so hope it works ...CHOL:):)

• CLARE Glad everyone is happy with the new friend.
  • Oooo, Clare, please, may we be entitled to a photo of your newest arrival? Good to hear the new arrival is fitting in.
  • Hello all, not going back to last weeks blog. Ended up in hospital last Sunday due to numerous falls I'd been having. My dau rang 111 and I was triaged to A&E that morning. It turned out I had fluid on my lungs and excessive C20 and was eventually put on a C-Pap machine overnight which was purgatory. A few days of observation after that and was allowed home on Friday afternoon with referrels to various clinics. Am beginning to feel a bit more human now. It was a scary situation having been diagnosed with heart failure and diabetes after seeing the doctor.. Have a followup appointment this coming week so will see where we go from here.

Will catch up with all your news eventually.
  • SunnyKate: Thanks VERY MUCH  for the tip - so simple if only I remembered it!

Lynette:  Good Lord. Not a good way to spend the days, but it seems like they got you sorted out.  So glad you're back home and feeling human.

Clare:  Nice to have a new little friend in the house.  Is this your first budgie?  Or is it you and Limpy who have multiple birds?

OG: I've thought about getting a sound bar. People who have them like them a lot. I was wondering if it might help for the mumbled audio we get so much of and which is such a problem for OH, but I'm not sure if you can adjust the bass and treble or if it's a case of garbage in/garbage out..  Let us know what  you think.

Have a good Monday everyone.

• LYNETTE – Take it easy now you are home. May you continue to improve.

Our state has reached 76% doubled jabbed and from tomorrow authorities are allowing doubled-jabbed in from other states. 25,000 applied so far! Young people are complaining that still some restrictions – no dancing, etc – why can’t we be like eastern states, blah, blah. Well, NSW has over 90% and VIC 88%. Most people I speak to are worried that we shall have an outbreak here before χmas. Maybe, but I predict it next March, our autumn.

Please explain - How is P Eugenie’s child’s name pronounce? Is August “Or-gust” or “Ow-gust”?

• In spring birds return from their tropical migration. Six months later they regret their decision and go back.

Birds are so much wiser than we! A robin builds a nest for robins. A seagull builds a nest for seagulls. They don’t copy each other – or build themselves nests as described in The Birds Decorating magazine. (Dorothy Draper)

Hummingbirds have forgotten the words.

• aquilareen said:
    Hummingbirds have forgotten the words.

They speak with their wings.

• Unknown said:
    Nice to have a new little friend in the house.  Is this your first budgie?  Or is it you and Limpy who have multiple birds?

We now have seven birds - five budgies and two cockatiels.  It's fair to say that I hate silence.