Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 24 October 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Sorry this new thread is later than usual.

Have a good week, all!

• Heather B said:
    LINDY - things sound more positive, I look forward to reading about it, if you know what I mean.

Yes, Heather - it's an ongoing situation and as I've not had chance to speak to the doctor today (and that's not urgent unlike Pat) and so no progress. Although I expect results of another test soon.

I do feel more positive, as its been wearing me down, thinking a hundred times a day "What is wrong with me....." but now there's light at the end of the tunnel it feels as if the worst is over. Its been a long haul as my symptoms began mid summer.

• Pat: Sorry to hear that you've been suffering, and hope you can get sorted out soon. It's no fun when your tum plays up. Keep your pecker up, things can only get better!
  • Hope Lindy and Pat both get some help with their Medical issues and hope AQs twinges are nothing major. I don't want to forget OG and her ongoing issues either. Wishing you all better days ahead!
  • For Annette:

THE  DELIGHTFUL Ms D.

Oh, Ms D, how you have grown....
    How glad I am that you're my own:
    My own dear girl with smile so sweet
    A happy vibe from head to feet.

May all your years ahead be fine
    -- May all your life be smoothed by time.
    I wish you luck, and through hard work
    May you achieve all of the perks
    We all aspire to - happiness, friends
    A joy in your life which never ends.

May your choices in life be ones which give

All the best ways in which to live -

A partner one time, to share your days

Work which gives you fun (and which pays!)

But most of all, I wish you love

From All who Care for You, in different ways.

(Don't know what happened to the spacing, there! - I added the last verse in an Edit!)

• Variable weekend and a full Monday! OH went to church Sunday - i stayed home because of rain - get very wet spending 15 minutes getting into car and then out again, but do appreciate the all-singing and all-dancing seat when the sun shines! It was a harvest service this week - apparently numbers are up a bit and some weekday activities and also room hirings have restarted.

OH went shopping in Tesco this morning and then into Dumfries this afternoon for his hearing check - has made me an appt there next month. He also returned a rubbish pink plastic monstrosity which I had vetoed for Miri's fifth birthday - he had bought a choice of two things and the other was so much better! He successfully collected J's thicker duvet from laundering.

Sorry to hear of all with illness and medical worries.
  • Sorry you missed church again, OG. Goodness knows where all this rain has come from!

At present, both of my granddaughters seem to love "pink plastic monstrocities" so I'm not surprised!
  • Not sure whether we had 4 red squirrels in the garden this morning or if it was the same squirrel 4 times. At one point the squirrel stretched full length down the hedge and we think it deposited a nut in the middle. Perhaps it is a winter stash and we will see it doing the same thing over the next few weeks.....and maybe retrieving nuts as well.......that is if it remembers where they are!!!

Hope everyones medical problems are sorted out soon.
  • ust tuned in again. Nice to read what all of you have been getting up to and your news.

Lindybird - what a nice poem to Ms.D.

OG - hope all is well with you both and that J is doing OK now.

See that one or two of you have been suffering a bit - take care, warm and well.