WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) Sunday, October 17, 2020

Welcome to the new week all.  :-)

• Thanks, ANNETTE, for starting us off.

DIANE - I hope you are taking some time to rest and eat each day.

HEATHER - sounds like your SiL is having a whistle-stop tour of OZ - I hope your Daughter is coping better without him now.

Wet day here today but greenhouse work can proceed. J has driven to church.
  • AQ;  Please tell me the idiot will face charges?

Diane:  Feel free to forget more often!  I always look in on Saturday evening, just not as early as you.  Hope the freelance project is coming along okay.

Heather: I hope your SiL is getting to see something other than oil rigs....

Oh crikey.  Just got almond butter on the keyboard....

• Well just tried to post and nothing has happened , will try again.

Thanks Annette for starting the ball rolling another week and for AQ and her interesting quips.

Watched Country File coming from Mull. Interesting slot about the success of the reintroduction of the white tailed eagle. Such a good informative programme beats some of the rubbish they show nowadays.

Started off grey and drizzle down here but brightened up with some sunshine.
  • Very sad happenings at the weekend. I think it said on the news that Sir David already had an appointment booked to see the man whom they've arrested. Let's hope they can get to the bottom of why it happened and justice will be done. Thoughts are with the family and the whole area. We lived at Leigh on Sea for a few months when we first moved down to Essex in the 70's so roughly know where it happened.
  • Very sad happenings at the weekend. I think it said on the news that Sir David already had an appointment booked to see the man whom they've arrested. Let's hope they can get to the bottom of why it happened and justice will be done. Thoughts are with the family and the whole area. We lived at Leigh on Sea for a few months when we first moved down to Essex in the 70's so roughly know where it happened.
  • Covid booster and flu jab done, this morning. Very fast service at GP surgery. When I arrived it was a one in one out thing and there was only one person before me.
  • Wet and grey down here in South Wales.

And very quiet on the bird front too.

Kath GrinGrin
  • Quite wet here too - south coast of Scotland, But we have plenty of birds - getting ready for even wetter weather tomorrow with forecast of thundery showers!

Getting ready for arrival of optician this afternoon - home visit.

J has hurt his left arm - no idea what he did to it, but a very painful night and no sleep. Getting some relief with paracetomol and "Deep Heat" - and mostly resting in front of TV and/or computer.

E-E has booster vaccs tomorrow morning - don't know how much he will decide he needs to rest!