Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 4 April 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES

I hope you all have a joyful Sunday and a healthy, safe week!

A sunlit Easter Bunny delivering eggs 
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Chelsi Burns/USFWS
Photo labeled "Public Domain" (copyright free)

• Sorry, busy with family stuff today, phone calls +++ Middle daughter is having to find a new rental property and all that entails....
  • Yet another cold sunny day – still dry. Had two Ospreys fly over this afternoon – don’t get too excited, they were Military Aircraft! Very strange machines.

LINDA – you will be pleased to take summer stuff to the caravan – have you mentioned when you plan to go? Nice for you to see Amber and her Hula Hoop on Zoom. Hope the parcel arrived today, and that OH enjoyed his golf.

HEATHER – with the blades set high, I am sure the grass will survive its first cut, and I can imagine your delight at having it done.

LYNETTE – sounds like a nice Easter for you – please your DiL is feeling better.

AQ – lovely verse for LINDA! Sounds like the seasons there are rather mixed up –glad you got some rest but sorry about the disrupted night when you tried going to bed early. Like the sunshine quote,

ANNETTE – I have definitely missed some stuff – didn’t know your Daughter and Pearl were visiting!

DIBNLIB – forgive my envy of the haircut! Visiting hairdressers can’t work till 26th, but I did secure our appointments for Nicole’s first day!

Nothing special done here today. Had a korma (I have to do the measuring of spices) for lunch and will have ham sandwich soon. Second vaccine for the two of us tomorrow – again at the sports centre.
  • Hi, all. Have read your posts but no replies because I have to put my charger on my car battery. Very, very warm today, but rain due later this week, so I need to get my car ready to go to town on Friday for my first vaccine jab. I haven't been driving since the extreme cold, so I need to make sure my car won't die. 

Annette: You have to read THIS from NBC News. LOL

• Thinking of you, Diane.. .. Hope all goes well.

OG & EE - Great that you're getting your 2nd jabs sorted. The numbers keep going up, and the more of us who are relatively safe, the better for everyone.

We've had every kind of weather here today - Spring sunshine punctuated by snow showers!! Put a pillow
    I had washed out on the line in the bright morning, but my OH had to rescue it in a mini blizzard in the afternoon. His present arrived at 10.30am and was a nice surprise when he got home.
  • Evening all; Lots going on with everyone it seems. So busy here I'm not even sure what day it is.

Diane: What was that about!! The video of the miniature - what: - galleon made me wonder if it wasn't all a hoax. ?? I'm not feeling too sharp right now, so not sure what to make of it all....
  • Good to see more are getting jabs, first & 2nd.

Not very busy in food shop this morn. Perhaps last week’s frantic shoppers are still eating their trolleyfuls. Shelf contents also sparse – 3 of my items remain on list for next week. Missing stackers or delivery trucks?

• Just a thought (t shirt messages)

Ask me about my ability to annoy complete strangers.

My level of maturity changes depending on who I’m with.

I never make a mistake. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

• Good Morning. White with frost here, 1st thing, but now gone as the sun is so bright.

AQ - Love the quotes!
  • HEATHER Sorry your daughter has to find herself a new property to rent. A nightmare at any time

OG OH just showed me an image of an Osprey....very strange indeed. Lucky you seeing one for real.
  • DIBNLIB - Agree,  it's not good. I've hired a skip because she has accumulated a lot of stuff over the years. Now have to start looking for a decent rental property....