Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 14 March 2021

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and joyful week!

• HAPPY SPRING EQUINOX!

The equinox occurs on Saturday, 20 March, at 9:37 a.m. in the U.K. and 2:37 a.m. in California. And, 20 March at 8:07 p.m. in Adelaide, Australia. I didn't forget you, AQ. LOL

I know this is astronomical spring--not meteorological spring--in most places, but I've been having some mighty cold nights.

I hope you all have a lovely spring!!!

• HEATHER – 3 years delay, a fine, 6 points & loss of his friend is enough punishment for Callum. I hope he can “move on” now as they say.

ROSY – You wrote “Why is it that people who complain the loudest never actually contribute anything themselves, while those that try to do something then get criticised?” I thought it was only Aussies that were so negative. Well done, you, say I.

DIANE – A hot summer day here, 32 C. Cooler tomorrow - “only” 28. I have my plans ready for Thursday’s cool 20 C.

• Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is realizing the other person was born an idiot.

Never forget three types of people in your life: 1. Who helped you in difficult times. 2. Who left you in difficult times. 3. Who put you in difficult times.

Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they will start using it.

• Bumping us up before I go for my shower !
    ROSY, I'm sure that you are heartily fed up with folk that do little but have a lot to say when things don't please them.
    Eldest daughter and Katie will be here in an hour's time. Usual food shopping then lunch here.
  • Hope you enjoy your family trip and visit, Heather.

A bit of a grey day here again. Been to stock up on food for the week, and couldn't resist buying a couple of sweet treats. I could do with cutting down, but my resolve only lasts for two days and then boredom sets in.
  • WENDY That was kind of you.
  • LINDY - I've never had a sweet tooth but this last few months have found me buying chocolate and various other sweet treats. Weird !!
  • HEATHER sorry to hear yesterday was not a good day for you. Hope Katies visit will brighten up today. Glad Callums ordeal has finally finished.

L:INDY Such a shame your lovely daffs are blocked from view. We put our bins out very last minute and take them back in the minute we can. Luckily most people here do the same.
  • I couldn't t believe it when my friend called me for a video call yesterday. It was so good to hear and see her. She is so very grateful that she has only lost one leg as it could have been both legs or paralysis or brain damage. A very brave lady. The road was closed again on Thursday evening for the police to investigate further.
  • Yes DIBNLIB she is indeed a special lady. So brave and able to see the positive.