WEEKLY CHAT (NON-OSPREY) SUNDAY JANUARY 3, 2021

Oh my, and I remember when we had to write 1950 on our school work   

Anyway, went for a walk on New Year's Day and here's a photo looking down on West Beach in Santa Barbara.

• Good morning - outside temp fluctuating but sunshine is now (nearly lunchtime) quite pleasant. Snow we had yesterday is looking quite dirty now - never above 2.5 cm thick.

CLARE - enjoyed the burglar story! Take care in the freezing fog.

LINDA - I hope to sleep through the freeze tonight - minus 11 degees, apparently! Trouble is, when it warms up, we shall get rain! Enjoyed the snow croc!

AQ - sorry your summer is getting hotter - take care - and don't push yourseld to do things when you start your treatments! Liked the meaning of the quote, but the words were a bit fanciful for me.

We decided that E-E will shop this afternoon (only the greengrocer and paper shop) instead of morning, so the road will have warmed up a bit. Not much happening here today. J's GP appt went well - no alternative meds to replace the one which upset the other one - just to continue as he has been for a few weeks now - which has been much better. E-E has his replacement dentist schedule - impressions Monday and hopefully the extraction Wednesday.
  • Clare - I pinch things from various Facebook Groups. No idea where it is, but gather its from the UK!

• OH - Good that J and his meds are now getting along OK.

Hope E-E can get his dental appointment and all goes to plan.

My OH has been a treasure and hoovered round all of the downstairs. However, when he asked if there were any other jobs which which he could do, I suggested that he dig out the dead geraniums from the tubs which I asked him to do last week. And this week. And yesterday. It's finally done, now!
  • I really don't know if it is worth vaccinating me. I've spent a very long time this afternoon searching for my reading glasses. I even looked in the fridge! I eventually found them lurking in the pocket of a fleece jacket which I'd checked (!) twice already.
  • I really don't know if it is worth vaccinating me. I've spent a very long time this afternoon searching for my reading glasses. I even looked in the fridge! I eventually found them lurking in the pocket of a fleece jacket which I'd checked (!) twice already.
  • Sorry, posted twice which just goes to prove that I'm losing my marbles :-)

• Heather, I've had trouble posting on here all week........
  • It's been damp and cold all day and I'm going hibernate now until 1st May........ bleh.
  • Heather B said:
    I really don't know if it is worth vaccinating me.

Of course it's worth vaccinating you.  Reading glasses are nothing compared to marbles.  I can think of a few prominent figures who a vaccination would be wasted on.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Heather B said:
    eventually found them lurking in the pocket of a fleece jacket which I'd checked (!) twice

I'll Join you Heather, CHOL:):)  When I went to lay out hubbys tablets, I went into a panic, as there were only 14 Tabs instead of 28 Tabs.

As Chemist delivered stock today, and usually add any in box already in use into the new one, so I panicked, that I had thrown the missing 14 out with recycling, which is due to be collected tomorrow Doh!!

so I went and checked the sacks,but could not find them,,, THEN it dawned on me ,those Missing Boxes are being delivered on MONDAY .....

So yep am losing me marbles........