Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 22 November 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a healthy, safe, and joyful week. 

Stay strong, friends! 

Northern Parula
U.S. National Park Service NPS/N.Lewis
Photo labeled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• Glad things sound more "normal" there now, OG! You seem to have had a lot going on lately! Yes, ladders always worry me because I sometimes hear the statistics about accidents in the home....

I love Leek & Potato Soup, and of course, brownies!! Yum.

AQ - We also get out of date episodes of "Escape to the Country" shown in the afternoons, here. But I love them when I have to do the ironing. Don't you just drool over those gorgeous country kitchens?? I would kill for an Aga... The participants seem to vary so much, too. Some are really fussy, and you think no wonder you can't find anything you like!

• Hello! I have been looking through the Ch card list and pruned out a few who have not put in an appearance for years - unless I know of a reason, of course. Will sent a few to some of our elderly church people whom we would normally see. OH did the Geraniums - and the Fuchsias - and even the Dahlias, so I no longer need to mutter about them! J has emptied his box of paper and card recycling - so another redundant mutter - till the next time!
  • Hi all: Very quick pop in. Family home safe, but I got a "help" message from the magazine Wednesday asking me to write up something for some events next Spring that may or may not be live or online or both. Who knows? Deadline is Monday. Can't get hold of some contacts; will have to invent something vague but appealing that won't require too much factchecking. Also am writing 'get out the vote' letters to Georgia voters for their January Senate run off elections and they need to be mailed ASAP. Back later to catch up properly.