WEEKLY CHAT (NON-OSPREY) SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2020

Hallo all!  Hope Friday 13th was uneventful (we still have 7 hours to go here).

Here's to a good new week for everyone.

• AQ - So pleased you are now safely home. Now may the healing process swing into action and may you really relax and enjoy the next few days, unaffected by the lockdown.
  • AQ: Glad you're safely back home!!! Rest and relax as much as possible.
  • Good Morning to everyone, and especially to AQ!!

So glad you're back home and not too sore: you have the worst of it behind you so now just relax and get yourself back to your normal lovely self. What a good job you stocked up on things - sorry to hear you're suddenly in lock down and hope it works for your area. {{BIG HUGS}}
  • Welcome home, AQ ! Just relax and enjoy not having to even think about shopping in these bad times for Adelaide x Hope that your OH doesn't get cabin fever....
  • OG
    Plantar fasciitis is so incredibly painful, I hope that your four pronged attack will help. Like GARDENBIRDER, I had insoles which helped enormously. I put my episode down to wearing flat ballerina type pumps with no support. Exercises helped with the pain which was always awful first thing in the morning.
  • ANNETTE
    What a bummer regarding the chair. My first thought was that leather would be very hot in the heat of AZ, but then, I realised that your daughter can put a cotton throw or similar over the recliner....

• LYNETTE
    I keep forgetting to say things here, but I'm glad that your OH got a good result from his aneurysm test, and hope that you have finally got rid of the mice!
  • LINDY
    I have done similar when clearing out cupboards. My plastic containers live in an overhead cupboard in the utility room. It's not unusual for me to open the cupboard and be hit on the head by falling plastic. I just shove the boxes in and hope for the best, sometimes.
    Good that you got new glasses ordered. It's reminded me to do the same. I'm terribly bad at these things. As long as I can see to read and shop it's the last thing on my mind. Actually, my reading glasses are held together with an unbent paperclip.
  • ROSY' thank you for kind thoughts
    I'm happy that your OHs surgery is over, sending best wishes for a speedy recovery. Good that you can get out to the shops, sometimes x
  • Hoping that OG might feel a little better today. I have no experience of it, but it sounds nasty & painful, too.

We had a grey cloudy start, but then when a little blue appeared, we decided to go on a walk. We enjoyed ourselves, then within half an hour of returning home, it began raining, so we were lucky!

We paid to go into Tatton Park, which is free entry on foot but as it's a very large place to explore, it's worth paying the entry fee & taking the car in, so that you can see more. We walked around the less popular area, away from the lake: