Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 13 September 2020

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY NEW MOON!

The new moon (the dark moon) is Thursday, 17 September. 

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy week!

I saw this meme today. I liked it, so I thought I'd put the link HERE. Dr. Sharon Blackie is an Irish writer, psychologist, and mythologist. 

• Thank you, OG :-)

We had a good journey here, although the roads were very busy - we're not used to negotiating the roads on a Saturday! But I expect that lots of people had seen the good weather forecast and were heading off for a weekend away. Sunshine all the way, and we were able to sit out and enjoy a relax after our arrival.

Glad to hear that J is perking up, but sorry that you're still suffering with the leg ulcer. At least you now know what it is.

Very tired now, even though it's early evening. Hope to have a rest in the sun tomorrow.
  • Just re read back.... Heather, sorry about the ankle, but good that it's now bothering you less. Take care.

Yes, we would have been half way through a booked holiday to Crete now - much looked forward to as the hotel was not far from the legendary site of Knossos and we hoped to spend a day there. We loved Crete when we went years ago, on our first holiday as "just us" after our own chicks flew the nest, but its a big island and we were at the other end of it then, so concentrated on that. The locals were very welcoming and friendly and we loved the food.