DYFI DAILY OBS & CAPTURES - MAY 2020

The sadness of Monty's failure to return has been somewhat mitigated by Idris's almost seamless takeover as Telyn's partner.

They have 3 eggs:

Egg #1 ~ 17 April @ 05:58

Egg #2 ~ 20 April @ 01:40

Egg #3 ~ 22 April @ 22:56

Dyfi's usual ultra-wonderful coverage of the nest has been dimmed by (1) coronavirus restrictions and (2) laptop failure, a refurb has taken over.  We are grateful for what we are getting, in the circumstances.

LIMPY's coverage of the first 4 days of the month commenced HERE.

IMAGICAT

• tow bob getting fish

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• all ate some fish

don't think the fish was too happy about it

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• Limpy said:

all ate some fish

don't think the fish was to happy about

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, Limpy! No, I don't suppose the fish was!

Super snaps, thank you! Thumbsup

• your welcome

Sweat smile

Magnus Ullman

• Limpy said:

with no  added descriptions its,s hard to click the mouse let alone type when you r shaking all down the right hand side of your body head to foot let a lone type and when i can do it takes a long time to type it, Mary I hope you will see my problem having parkinson's in no fun

--------------------oooOOOooo------------------------------

I am so sorry you have taken offence to my post De** (Limpy) it was not directed at you in any way.  Awww I thought you knew me better than that.  

I understand that having Parkinson's must be hard to cope with but as I said my post was nothing to do with you.   Take Care!    You keep this thread going anyway so that is one less thread that I need to watch, and thank you for that.   

• Limpy, I would like to echo Mary's words in as much that you keep this thread going, and may I add, post some beautiful captures, for which I too am grateful as I read the threads at night and have always enjoyed the Dyfi thread which funnily enough I think of as "yours" as you contribute so much.

I also am sorry to learn of your condition, which I was unaware of, but that just makes your contributions more special :-)   

Take care, enjoy the birds and keep these beautiful captures coming :-)

• Scene just now

c)   Dyfi Osprey Project

• Totally surprised when i looked in just now (2040) to find a feed going on and its a Mackerel.
    Shows how warm and calm it is when they come up to the surface chasing bait fish, they aren't exactly slow swimmers either

Richard B

• "I can open wider that you-hoo" Grin

Unknown said:
    Totally surprised when i looked in just now (2040) to find a feed going on and its a Mackerel

Idris took it back:

He gave it back to Telyn before bedtime:

Before daycam Idris came for the fish while Telyn was on her first break:

He brought it back after a snack:

After another break Telyn fed the chicks a couple of bites, not much:

She's resting now.

IMAGICAT

• Beautiful captures of the chicks SCYLLA Telyn is VERY tired

C MWT Dyfi OP