LLYN BRENIG, LLYN CLYWEDOG WELSH OSPREY PROJECTS CAPTURES & UPDATES APRIL 2020 TO END FEB 2021

Please use this thread for any Screen Captures and Updates on these Welsh Osprey Projects. 

LLYN BRENIG

FEMALE - BLUE 24(10) - HATCHED RUTLAND WATER, ENGLAND

MALE - BLUE HR7(14) - HATCHED LAKE OF MENTEITH, SCOTLAND

LINK TO BRENIG OSPREY PROJECT FACEBOOK PAGE

LLYN CLYWEDOG 

FEMALE - DELYTH - UNRINGED (DID NOT RETURN)

FEMALE - 5F (SEREN)

MALE - DYLAN - UNRINGED 

------------------------------------------

1st Egg Laid - 19.04.20 @ 17.59 - Hatched 26.05.20 @ 10.25 hrs

2nd Egg Laid - 22.04.20 @ 12.03 - Hatched 28.05.20 @ 0600 hrs

3rd Egg Laid - 25.04.20 @ 08.50 - Hatched 30.05.20 @ before 0700 hrs

ALL 3 CHICKS WERE RINGED ON 4TH JULY - ALL BELIEVED TO BE MALE - RING NUMBERS 550, 551 AND 552

WHEN POSTING SCREEN CAPTURES FROM THE CLYWEDOG NEST CAN YOU PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING COPYRIGHT LOGO

© NWR - LLYN CLYWEDOG OSPREYS

• If Blue KC5 was found 06 August one can only believe that in fact Llyn Brenig found out that day as well - note NWWT only found out end September ? NWWT didnt know about the filming either so I have a feeling the news about KC5 was kept from them the same as filming was . Why have Llyn Brenig not issued a statement ?? Something is drastically wrong !!!!!

Valerie

• Sandra P said:
    Devastating news...

Well said, Sandra.

I've transferred this over from News from Other Nests, where SHEILA had notified us.

===========

Thank you, Sheila.  I expect we've all read by now that (it has been claimed that) painting one of the "fins" black can prevent bird collisions.

I cannot help myself, I have to tell you (everyone) that I'm screaming with rage, shaking with frustration, and shedding internal tears of grief.  I ask forgiveness for this emotion-dump.

What the hell happened that there was such a delay in this tragic news emerging, in NWWT being made aware?

My last video of her was on 02 August, when she was her blooming and feisty self Purple heart

When I did my big catchup, well after the nest had been deserted, I just posted a link to my Llyn Brenig Playlist rather than fill the page with individual previews, and the snaps in the same post may have drawn attention away from it.  The cam had gone down and I had not paid attention and restarted coverage, so didn't have anything after 02 August.

There are only 12 VIDEOS for the whole season in my Llyn Brenig Playlist.

And for good measure ;)

IMAGICAT

• Very sad. And she was so much like her Mum--feisty and full of attitude. What a shame. Fingers crossed that Blue 24 and HR7 return next year to try again.

Kind regards, Ann

• This is terrible news and the charlatan who is PM wants more of these bird killing machines. Worst PM in human history. Those who voted for a clown got a circus.
    Rant over
  • I am SCYLLA's emotions on this devastating and tragic news except my tears are not internal
    I also agree with ALAN but he is also a very dangerous clown in his arrograbce in making autocratic decisions and I don't understand how he gets away with it
  • I am SCYLLA's emotions on this devastating and tragic news except my tears are not internal
    I also agree with ALAN but he is also a very dangerous clown in his arrograbce in making autocratic decisions and I don't understand how he gets away with it
  • The only hope we have out of this wretched event, is that the programme is a TOTAL flop for Channel 4 - it is due for airing this next week. I believe KC5 has lost her life due to these people making so called 'entertainment'.
  • Brenig Osprey Project Fb post this evening re KC5 (Dwynwen)