LOCH ARKAIG - The Woodland Trust - April 2020

Last season Louis and Aila arrived on their nest almost at the same instant on the 4th of April.  Here's to a repeat, but a few days earlier to save our anxiety.

WEBCAM, compliments of the Woodland Trust and the People's Postcode Lottery.

Tiger's Osprey Info & World Bird Cams

• what a lovely portrait of our special couple, Scylla. Thank you. Hurry up  guys, we've had too much ''concern'' about other Ospreys without adding you two to the llst

• No-one seen overnight or today, not even our Robin - second day running! :'(

I did have some difficulty with a corrupt download but certainly no large birds seen ;)

• Thanks Scylla for starting us off. Lots hope they arrive soon, and start there antics.
  • Thanks Scylla for starting us off. Lots hope they arrive soon, and start there antics.
  • Thank You for starting the thread off SCYLLA with that beautiful portrait of Louis and Aila…..   

There is still plenty of light left tonight, a good couple of hours I'd say for them still to make an appearance (she says wishful thinking)  

© THE WOODLAND TRUST, LOCH ARKAIG OSPREY PROJECT - POST CODE LOTTERY

EJ's Photo Thread    Balgavies Loch Ospreys 2020

• No-one up to now, MARY, and not the Robin either :(

But how nice to see the near trees not looking so sad :)

• I am sure Scylla will spot these, Geemeff on osprey chat (walkingwithdaddy.com/.../) has a vid of an owl visit at 23.14 on 1 April & also reports a possible deer at 06.19 this morning. The youtube owl video is also linked on the WT Loch Arkaig chat page. Ian
  • Hi Ian 

Getting Page Not Found on your link. 

Here is a screen shot of the Owl, it was only on the nest for a few seconds

© THE WOODLAND TRUST, LOCH ARKAIG OSPREY PROJECT - POST CODE LOTTERY

EJ's Photo Thread    Balgavies Loch Ospreys 2020

• Same as you Mary, Link 'not found'. Saw it on scroll back like you.

Birdies LG DU update.

• I probably wouldn't have seen it on a normal run-thru, as the downloads are so long that very short events disappear in the pixels.  Not such a good performance as the end of March visit, but here it was: