Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 10 November 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

The moon turns full on Tuesday, 12 November. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

• Thanks, we both feel relieved and much more relaxed. It's been a long and frustrating haul, but all came right in the end.
    Have put the champagne in the fridge for tomorrow. My OH is off out for "boys night" shortly, so won't want any today or he can't drive!
  • Evening all:  Another morning in the garden. And still more to tidy up.   There's a lot to be said for a short growing season, but I'm not complaining.

Lindybird: Glad things are resolved for you guys.

OG;  The guys seem like they're doing okay, but how are you?

Heather: Hope you're enjoying the Danes.

Take care all

• Grr. Dreaded 503 message when I’m free and now I have to go & get tea ready, stupid site accepts me. – after I logged in - again (It’s not Monday?)
    I hope ALL are well.
  • Hope everyone is recovering from ills and keeping dry! We had local flooding here in Suffolk yesterday and I had to go 3 different ways just to get home. In the end I just had to grit my teeth, put the car in 2nd gear and go for it! Just hope the car starts this morning.

Diane - I have kept all of Katie's books about Robert Kennedy and a few about the Kennedy's in general. He does seem to have been the best of a rum bunch. I found the Cuba incident very scary.

Job is going fine - thanks for asking.

Friday at last and tomorrow I am off early to Silverstone to visit My Daughter Ellie and the two girls Seraphina and Luna. Have a good weekend all.

• Good Morning. Grey skies here but dry.

Harelady - Glad you managed to negotiate the floods. Keep safe. Have a super time with your family.

A day doing lots of little things today, including my OH taking some tender plants in pots, to spend the winter in the greenhouse on our allotment. He says that the field next to where the allotments are (it's next to the fringe of the town and is crop growing countryside) was flooded last time he was there.
  • aquilareen said:
    Grr. Dreaded 503 message when I’m free and now I have to go & get tea ready, stupid site accepts me. – after I logged in - again (It’s not Monday?)
    I hope ALL are well.

How annoying again, AQ - this Site seems to have a mind of its own sometimes. :-(

• AQ- I'm getting the same error message sometimes, but only on my desktop PC, not tablets. Very strange.

LINDY - I'm so glad that the finances have finally been sorted out.

The Viking invasion is going well. We have been out and about but today they are going over to Skye and I've opted out. All day driving and the occasional plod up a damp hill doesn't float my boat!

Some family politics here. Nothing too distressing but rather annoying. Not my offspring ( can deal with that!) 'Nuff said....

Hello to ALL

• Morning all: I too was getting an error message in the last day or so but was finally able to access the site by Googling Loch Garten Weekly chat, so not sure what's up or where.

Am up early with first cup of coffee and glued to the TV once more....
  • I'm glued to the television as well - but not politics. Golf and tennis ...

Heather: I'm on your side. I've trudged up and down enough damp and muddy hills on Skye ... and some of the same hills in bright sunshine!
  • About 2 1/2 hours ago I tried to post, on my tablet, but no go....

Here is what I still have on the screen:

Good that your visitors are enjoying themselves, Heather. Don't think I'd want to stomp around Skye at this time of year, either.

Sorry you're having some erm..... family discussions. Something we all have at some time, I suppose.

My OH has just come back from the funeral of an old neighbour of his when young: a farming family, so the church was full with locals paying their respects. I'd never met the lady so didn't go. Its remained dry here. I've put all of my summer sandals and shoes into a big box to go in the loft. We have to buy plastic boxes as sometimes we have mice who nibble cardboard ones.