Need Some Advice between Sony a6000, Nikon d5600, and Fujifilm xt20

I'm on a rather tight budget, and I'm looking for a general camera that's portable enough to take with me hiking/ backpacking, and on various travels and can take really nice stills of landscape, and maybe street art/ architecture/ portrait/ etc.

Anyways, I've boiled my search down to either a Sony a6000 bundle with two lenses (16-50mm and 55-210mm) for $580, or a Nikon D5600 with 18-55mm lens for $340. Both of these are Craigslist ads as well. Obviously the D5600 seems like the clear winner, but I'm a little concerned it may be too large to carry everywhere. Additionally, I've been really interested in the Fujifilm xt20 but mannn new lenses are insanely expensive. reverse phone lookup nba reddit pcpartpicker

In my position what would you do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi - I think your query would be better situated if you put it on the main Chat Pages, as on this forum we mostly just discuss Ospreys :-)

There are several people there who are pretty good at technical queries! Good Luck, and hope you find what you're looking for.
  • I don't know any of the cameras you mention personally, but the best answer is to go and handle them - or the nearest new equivalent if they're no longer current models and it's not easy to get to where they're being offered for sale 2nd hand. That's the only way to decide whether it's too big, heavy or confusing. As a rule of thumb, I always suggest Canon or Nikon if you're on a tight budget simply because there's a plethora of 2nd hand and 3rd party equipment available when compared to other makes, but if you see it being a none off purchase rather than the start of a new hobby you expect to grow, that's less of an issue