When will the Loch Garten Birdfeeder Be Back Online And Live

Im getting very frustrated with Carnyx Wild and it’s live webcams over the last few years. It’s not just the Loch Garten Webcams of both the Osprey and Birdfeeder webcams. But they’ve had major problems as well with other live webcams such as the Goshawk Nest at the New Forest and also on Coquet Island as well as other live webcams. The webcams at least seem to have been down and offline more often than been able to broadcast and live online. The Lodge Birdfeeder which was live and online and set up by another company, had very few problems until a number of months ago, and sadly it’s now been offline for ages and despite getting repeated replies from the Lodge they would look into this and I must have emailed them time after time, but I keep getting the same reply that they will look into why the Lodge is offline, I never get any further response from the Lodge reserve after that. So I’m very frustrated with Carnyx Wild and also with the Lodge reserve and there replies to me as well. I had to post this as I’m very frustrated with all of this.

Regards,

Ian.