Loch of the Lowes ~ LIVE ~ from 14 February

LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE

Experiment.

Well that worked.  I did not have to use the Insert box to make that link work, but am not sure how I did it ;)

There was another Live Stream emailed out but that one says it's not available - that had a puffin on it.

===============

Edit 26 Feb

The above link leads to LotL's YouTube Channel page.  Click on LIVE NOW to go to the up-to-date live stream.

IMAGICAT

• Laddie flew a minute or so ago - I pressed the wrong button and got that "caret" message, which always alarms me.

IMAGICAT

• Soon back with a clump:

Hi PATILY - re posting pics - I like the way you say "controlled", lol, it's a bit of a dog's dinner :-/

I tend to drag&drop from my Snapshot folder in Windows Explorer into the Rich Formatting panel one at a time.  (If you select a few pics together you have to separate them after they're in RF and that can be a bit dodgy.)  I don't touch the Insert box at all, and the 320x240 default size in there doesn't seem to affect the size of my pictures, which generally come out rather huge.

The 2 pics I just posted, I resized to 600px wide first because it's a glary time of day, but I think I should have made them smaller if I didn't want them to be too blurry/grainy.

If you upload pictures via the Insert box, you need to blank out the 320x240 if you want a big pic, but if you want something smaller you can resize your original pic and change the width in the Insert box to the same width as your pic, leave the depth blank. 

IMAGICAT

• Difficult to show in a snap but he was at the back of the nest and suddenly flap-bounded to the nestcup:

This snap is 1915x1168, I'm dragging and dropping without touching any settings in the RF posting panel - when it's been dragged it looks very small.

This snap I've resized to 400px wide and dragged & dropped without touching settings, as before.  It looks almost the same size as the first one, let's see what happens when posted.

IMAGICAT

• MC I spoke to Patily earlier as you'd gone off and have talked her through the 'intricacies' of RF etc. so hopefully she will be able to have a go.
  • This is the same snap as 'Laddie flap-bounding' above.  I'm going to use the Insert box File Upload, changing the default size from 320 wide to 600, and blanking out the 240.

After uploading, it's so huge that only a bit more than half its width is contained :o

Same snap with File Upload size set to 450xBlank:

That one doesn't look so huge before posting, let's see what happened.

IMAGICAT

• As you can see, the file upload sizer in the Insert box doesn't work - the second snap should have been much smaller.

Gosh LOTL's wind sounds loud!  I've got 2 hoolies blowing at me, but need to hear "voices" if they preciously call ;)

IMAGICAT

• Thanks SCYLLA and MIKE for all your efforts. Now suddenly RF seems to be working
  • Back with a small(?) stick.

IMAGICAT