WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4 2018

Hallo all!

• Is it tonight site goes down?  Sorry, lost count of the days.

Just a quick update - J has had a bad day, but did get news that the bowel biopsy was okay.  Wish he didn't need to travel alone to Manchester , but OH had to chose.

I managed without the Tuesday night morphine dose, but didn't sleep much.  Been okay with normal dose this morning.  Still getting around indoors, but need to increase strength and confidence.

Hope nobody gets lost in the update - see you on the other side!

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• Goodbye dear friends hope we can all gather together on the other side...

Fingers firmly crossed :-)

• My abject apologies, Annette.  I have been so busy, I keep popping in and commenting but have had my mind elsewhere.  The first batch of pics did indeed include some sort of place of worship, but I've forgotten what was said about it, I was so busy at the time, trying to take a pic of it!!  He did say that it had been there for a very long time, as part of his description.

I often wish I could take a notebook to make notes of facts along the way, but fear that my OH would disown me, as he gets cross enough when I spend too much time getting a good picture or three. He never wields the camera, unless a selfie is requested. (Consequently, very few pictures of me on holidays etc exist, LOL!!)

• OG -- Sorry to hear that J is having a rotten time.  At least the biopsy result was good.  I hope things go well for him over the next few days.

Take care of yourself.

• Nice to hear from you, Chrisy.  

Wendy, it may be a few days before we all write again!  -  See you All on the other side, Everyone!!

(I am off to Wales for our last visit of this year on Friday, so will look in from there to see when we can get back together)

• Thanks,OG for the update. I will be thinking about you x I feel like singing Vera Lynn's song - 'We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when'.....:-)

• Heather I was thinking along the lines of The Sound of Music.. so long farewell etc etc

• OG:  Thanks for the update. Perhaps J will be relieved enough by the biopsy results to feel more confident about the trip.  We'll be looking forward to hearing how he does.  Hope the site is up again sooner than later.

Lindybird: Don't worry.  I've got quite brutal about deleting some photos and just keep the highlights. My sister keeps photos that have someone she knows in them!  I try to position people against memorable backgrounds; of course, our living wall doesn't count, but then it's who's there that does.  :-)

• Lindy: I enjoyed all of your Italy photos. Beautiful green, lush landscape and fascinating architecture. Nice to see the lovely countryside (it's starting to look cold and barren here). I'm so glad you had a good time. 

• All: I hope you will all be well and happy during our time-out. I'm sure the upgrade will go smoothly. Good luck to the techie folks. 

I've made a commitment to start walking in the woods every day, at least for a short wander, so I'll be communing with the wildlife. 

Take care all, and I'll see you on the other side.