LOCH GARTEN OSPREY GABFEST FOR Oct, Nov, Dec, 2018

• In reply to SheilaFE:

Good morning, SheilaFe, It just keeps on slipping by, doesn't it?

• In reply to June Spradlin:

Thanks for the new thread, June.  Hope you are well.

Kind regards, 

Ann

• In reply to Gardenbirder:

Great, we'll see you then Camille. Just so you know, there won't be someone working from the centre everyday so the "mini visitor centre" won't always be available. However, even when no one is here, the feeders will be topped up and the self led activities available on the path so there's still lots of reasons to visit!
    Manage
    LikeShow more reactions
    · Reply · 4h
    Sue Plant
    Sue Plant Wow I thought you were closed for the season
    Manage
    LikeShow more reactions
    · Reply · 5h
    RSPB Loch Garten, Abernethy
    RSPB Loch Garten, Abernethy Hi Sue, the Osprey Centre is officially closed and the main part of the building is not accessible. However, we've set up a "mini" visitor centre with somewhere to shelter if the weather takes a turn, tea and coffee facilities and some interpretation about the local wildlife. We've also got some self led activities on the path and our bird feeders are freshly topped up! Pop in if you can...entry is completely free!

FROM FACEBOOK

Good evening all. Thankyou for the October welcome. Time just flies and it won't be long before the ospreys are returning.

All our swallows seem to have left the skies are very much quieter and I realise just how much I miss them!

Will be going to buy our pumpkin soon we don't bother making lanterns just enjoy eating them!

Planning to retire this year getting a bit tired! I think you just get to a point when you realise it's time for change!! Been doing my job for 28 years now!! I would love to visit all the osprey centres!

• In reply to 58willow:

Lovely photo of Loch Garten !

• In reply to 58willow:

When you retire, Willow, you probably will be able to visit many, maybe ALL, of them.

I just buy pumpkins and place them on the front porch.  I have a 18 inch white, a larger speckled green & white crookneck and several 6 & 8 inch yellow and orange.  I probably won't try to cook them.  

• In reply to 58willow:

When you retire, Willow, you probably will be able to visit many, maybe ALL, of them.

I just buy pumpkins and place them on the front porch.  I have a 18 inch white, a larger speckled green & white crookneck and several 6 & 8 inch yellow and orange.  I probably won't try to cook them.  

ANN yes, I am well, thank you.  As are you, I trust.  Hope we can all keep in touch a wee bit as fall and winter draw on.

Evening All.

June, Yes, thanks, I am well, or at least I have nothing terminal as far as I know!  Just a few aches and pains due to getting older!

Kind regards, 

Ann