Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 16 September 2018

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, peaceful week -- the last week before the Autumn Equinox. 

Instead of a picture, here are two short videos:

I love THIS OWL. Unfortunately, I can make that same face when I'm angry about something important. Seriously. LOL! (Video is 10 seconds.)

Annette needs ONE OF THESE to help her harvest oranges from her tree. LOL! (Video is 1 minute 38 seconds.)

Take care, all. 

• I must taste it some time, CHRISY!

• OG: I'm so relieved that your op went well. I hope you recover and heal very quickly. Take good care of yourself. 

Annette: I hope you enjoy the remainder of the time with your niece. I know you miss your UK family. I hope she has a nice journey back. 

Lindy: I hope all of the glitches for your cruise are now resolved and you can look forward to your holiday. 

Hello to all!

• Heather B said:

Absolutely unbelievably rude, LINDY! I'm so happy that you are going away. Did you manage to get online to the cruise company?

Yes, I finally got on by late this morning, and was very relieved to be able to print out our passes, which is like a ticket for boarding. So, we're now ready to travel - phew!!  We have been all over Europe in the last 20 years, and done all kinds of holidays, but have never had so much stress before going! We are determined to enjoy it when we finally get there!

EDIT -- Annette - we also rebooked the excursions, which I may have done wrongly the 1st time, we'll never know what went wrong with that, as the Cruise Site was saying that they were requested but not paid for <shrug>  - never mind, all is sorted now.

• I know you will enjoy it - looking forward to pics etc

You will be much missed on here....

• Be warned rant coming on...

Daisy out for pm walk on her lead ( she is a runner) 2 bearded collie type things came into view. Both on leads with an owner each. I said she is just old and friendly comment from lady with black said hers just wanted to play. At which point dog reared showed it’s teeth and landed on Daisy who just carried on walking. Noticed second dog had one of those strange lead things over it’s nose. Once Home she was licking her hip and noticed a puncture. Straight to Vets who found 2 puncture wounds so a £54 bill. I know the owners car and their card is marked.

OG pleased all went sort of well..

Lindy stress before a long awaited break is not good.

• Good that your sight test went well, Chrisy. An important thing to "keep an eye on," if you'll excuse the pun!

It's poured down here, since lunchtime. Large flooded areas by the side of the roads. But the wind has dropped.

• Lindy sunshine wind and no showers lovely after yesterday’s deluge ..

• WENDY- not good. Poor Daisy.

• Indeed not if it had been the other way bearing in mind the ignorance over her breed it could have been a different result... hooray for Princess Anne who has them and they are regularly seen with her grandchildren :>

• Sorry about the drama with Daisy, Wendy.  Only just seen your post as hadn't refreshed the page. You never know what's going to happen when you meet other dogs, do you?