DAILY UPDATE ~ Loch Garten nest ~ Monday, 06 August 2018

Just when we were mourning the loss of our matriarch to the southern climes already, a young male shows up on the perch. Maybe he was GJ, he certainly looks familiar. Lorna B caught him on the cam and Sheila then captured! Otherwise we would have seen no one---he didn't stay there long. No EJ though...
(Limpy's capture color-edited by me)

Imagicat || Tiger's links || 2022 LG Obs

• Mmm, great photos but not from today I assume?

• Wow, Tiger. How lovely to see that clip again.  Thanks for posting. What a racket she was making!

• Over to PTZ, which has had a look around.  Colour still "wrong".

I decided to go back to 26 March because, if MARY's faves are anything to go by, we had some wonderful views of EJ that day.  However, I pitched up on the 21st and it's taken me all this time to get to the 26th, and I'm exhausted from saving so many pics along the way, and re-living conversations...

I'll say SYAL now and go back and finish the 26th! xxx

IMAGICAT

• Double thanks, 25MAC, and "Thanks for the memory", TIGER :)

Byeeee :)

IMAGICAT

• Good morning all, our girl has flown, so if seems. No sign by the VC or AO. A beautiful post Mary, think it's more than one hanky we need! The last couple of days, as always has left that sad, empty, feeling indeed. We love her so much, and don't want to see her go, but go she must, as part of her life. Fly beautiful, phenomal, EJ and keep safe and well, I will miss you. Just keep on thinking fellow Ospreyhollics, that March is just around the corner! Well I will keep telling myself that. x

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.