WEEKLY CHAT (non-osprey) SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2018

HAPPY NEW WEEK EVERYONE.

• LINDA - I must read more carefully - I glanced at your post and thought your OH wore only his trousers instead of his only trousers!  Make sure he keeps the overtrousers ready overnight for tomorrow morning!  Glad you managed a little walk today.  We had a heavier shower this afternoon and the very rough wind blew the water up the road, against the gradient, so then it all had to flow down again.  OH keeps telling me how hot it still is, but I insisted on windows closed and heating on to have my shower!  Pleased you and the neighbours coincided this time.  Enjoy your meal.  We had one Runner Bean last evening!  Only one ready, and J isn't very fond of them, so the two of us shared it.  (we did have Courgette and Broccoli too!).

• Hey AQ - love watching the Tour de France (highlights the following day)

At long last the weather has changed and we have had a windy day with heavy thundery showers, welcome rain. At least its a little cooler but they say that the heatwave will be back next week, this is only a glitch. We will see.

Unfortunately the cloud appeard last night for the eclipse so missed it as well.

Take care all, have a good weekend.