EG SITUATION

SORRY ITS A LATE POST REGARDING THE EGG SITUATION. FIRST EGG I WOULD IMAGINE IS INFERTILE. AS A BIRDS TEMPERTURE RUNS AT 40 DEGREES WHICH IS TO HOT FOR INCUBATION. ONCE THE EGG LAYING PROCESS STARTS THEY CANT STOP IT . MOST RAPTORS LAY 1 TO 3 EGGS AS YOU WELL NO. THIS IS A ENTIRELY DIFFERANT STIUATION FOR EJ. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THE PINE MARTIN . EVERY TIME HE GOES UP TO THE NEST HE IS PICKING A SAFE ESCAPE ROUTE WILL HE WORRY HER ENOUGH FOR HER TO LEAVE THE NEST?

• Hi sorry can't give a name as I can't see who has posted, no name, date or time on your post! This photo pops up a lot on different threads, the same, with no details. Out of interest, what do you see above your writing? Maybe the problem is with my iPad! If these eggs are going to be no good it will be best if they are out out of the nest and she then can start to lay the males eggs, hopefully he will up his game and do all his duties. I think she will see off the PM.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Hi Catlady, Tony r posted, today at 12.41. I, think I agree with you, but, it's as if she is using them as educational tools, if that makes sense.