Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 24 September 2017

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

I'll try to come back and post some replies. I'm working on my freelance project. 

Best to everyone!

• Cousin is only short, but yes rather round from enjoying her food... She complained that her trousers were getting too tight, but we know that she has been guzzling cake and sweeties all day long since she arrived here.  Before she came, she spent two weeks with other relatives of hers on the Isle of Wight where it sounds as if they have also been trying to entertain her by taking her out for meals or else cooking huge family get together types of events.

The case has a couple of tabs on the all round zip which have holes in them, so we're hoping we can put an ordinary small lock on those.  My OH is not a great fan of straps around cases as we used to use them but once had some come off en route due to rough handling.

Sis in law was hoping to move to a small flat where animals are not allowed, so we said she could come and live here during our absences, with her adored Bonnie.  Not sure what's going to happen now as sadly the flat she had her eye on has been sold to someone else. Not had time to talk to her about it yet.

• Lindy,  Glad you managed to open the suitcase. I also have one with an integrated lock, which I thought was great, but maybe not so good.

I know what you mean about the rough handling. I have seen some of it, watching the luggage being loaded. OH's suitcase came back from our holiday with a split in it. It was a good make, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

OG,  Yes, we had a good meal yesterday. I had courgette and camembert soup, then hake with tomatoes, green beans and samphire. I am rather tomato'd out from being in Italy, but I do like them. OH had the same soup and crayfish and parmesan salad with apple, which he said was good.

We didn't have puddings. It was only in the hotel when all the tempting sweet things were on the buffet table, that we couldn't resist.

• STARTING NEW THREAD NOW

(Sorry, folks, I'm starting the new thread just a little early tonight. I need to take a nap! LOL)