Loch Garten Osprey Nest Webcam has been worse than ever in 2017

In my opinion the Loch Osprey Nest Webcam has been worse than ever with regular buffering and going down offline as regular as clockwork. I've emailed Loch Garten a few weeks ago about this situation and I've never had a reply. I'm sorry to be so hard about this. But the marked improvements that the Satellite Broadband that supposedly where going to happen, simply haven't materilised I'm afraid. I'm not a regulat one that's posts in the Loch Garten forums, but I do read the posts and I have always liked watching the live webcams. But I've had such huge problems viewing the Loch Garten nest webcam during 2017, that it's been a huge disapointment. I'm sorry that I've had to sound so hard about this. But the problem has been going on for so long, that I had to post the way I feel.

Regards,

Ian.

• Sorry to read that you have had problems Ian. I have to say that I watch on my Apple ipad, which has safari browser and have had no problems at all. Great picture quality since the new installation apart from the woop type sound interference, but that has been heard by all, I think.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Have you tried CATLADY's recipe, THOMO?  I believe you also watch on an i-gadget?

Unknown said:
    the marked improvements that the Satellite Broadband that supposedly where going to happen, simply haven't materilised

I am very surprised that the satellite installation has not overcome motion-blur and buffering/freezing - there must be some deep-seated cause that no-one can fathom.

IMAGICAT