Thank you everyone

Hi all I'm excited to say I've just been accepted to this group but been reading your comments for the past 3 months whilst off sick so much so that we drive to Loch Garten from West Yorkshire last Sat only to be told of the devastating news it was dreadful everyone at the centre really upset. Anyway all you regulars and you know who you are thank you for keeping me updated and loving your forum I only wish we you were all here commenting about happier times but hey ho fingers crossed for better future osprey happiness

A.S.Boardman

• Oh welcome to the forum. You join at a time of bad news but soon things recover. 

I have been watching ospreys since August 1999 and I have seen a lot in that time. 

The sadness when Ollie did not come back in 2002. The fierce  battle for Loch Garten in 2002 and 2003

Then Henry emerging as the winner and EJ turning up as a refugee on 16 June 2003

We keep stats on our website   imagicat

• Thank you Tiger for all the stats records. I haven't long arrived (coming together with Louis at LA) so sadly missed out on the Odin news until it hit that he had disappeared.

Have been reading up on lots of the background and especially right through the long Odin thread which says it all. It makes it so obvious why he is considered such an Outstanding Special by everyone--he always was, right from the start. And still is of course. Not knowing, still, is cruelly hard to accept; it must be SO much more so for those who have known him over many years. I'm sorrowful that I've never had the chance to meet him. Yet.