Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 2 April 2017

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY NEW MONTH!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Welcome back, Odin!!!

• Morning all:

Diane: Thank  you for the sunny start to April!  Hope your freelance job is going well.

Heather: What a pain about the gas man. Have you managed to reschedule?  When are you off to visit son's shop?

Lynette: Nice to have got some togs for your holiday (I'm sure you told us, but where are you going?)  OMG, that sounds like a nightmare with the family home. What a shame.  Does your family still own the house?  I'm confused by the mention of a landlord...

Lindybird:  What's with these men and their sandals? My brother-in-law's broke at the start of their visit here last year.  He had a bad toe, couldn't find any he liked so ended up wearing mine. They were a tad short, but at least they're sporty - o bows or sparkles! Oh my Lindybird - three pairs of sandals. How on earth will you decide which to take on that cruise.

Didn't make it Costco today - it was so pleasant I ended up puttering in the garden - got quick a bit done too!

• Good Morning, and thanks to Diane for starting us off again, so colourfully. As Annette says, hope things are going well.

Lynette - Sorry there are still problems at the house. Hope it can be resolved.

Annette - As my OH takes size 12 in shoes, there's no way he's wearing mine,  LOL!! I shan't take all my new sandals on one holiday, but each is very different so will be good for looking "glam" when going to events in the future. (I already have plenty of sturdy ones!) Glad you enjoyed time in the garden after your busy days recently. 

• No pic today, but I'll come on here later with some of my holiday pics.

Have a good Sunday, Everyone.

• Hello all and many thanks, DIANE!

Oh LINDY, I keep looking at sandals, too! Then I look at my old and horrible feet and think that I might just keep them covered :-(

Have just lost my email. Eldest son in law is coming this afternoon to assess my OH's PC etc so I guess that he will be trying to retrieve email function on my PC. Things could all be connected.....

Thanks to all for your news.

• PS One of these fine days I will come on here with something cheerful to report! (Maybe if I get my email back LOL)

• Had a really bright day here - went for a walk this morning, as far as my knee would let me, anyway. After lunch I fell asleep!

Heather - Sorry you're having probs - hope your s.in law was able to sort out your email. 

• Email was fine, but funny again this evening. Maybe coming out in sympathy with the gas boiler;-(

Stepson cleared the garage, took most of his Dad's tools etc. It all looks very tidy but I think that I preferred it as it was, my OH was hoarder and not very tidy!

• Meant to come on here today with pictures, but the day just went by.....  off to bed, weary, now.

Looks as if its going to be a dry week so have plans to wash all sorts of things!

• Hi ~Annette - no we don't own it. We have always rented from 1952 but after the lady we rented from died her estate was sold on. It has since had two landlords before the present one who is a right b........ We await with bated breath what is going to happen next.  Going up on the 11th to see brother and his partner.

Diane - thanks for starting us off with that bright picture.

Hope the weather has improved for you.

• Good Morning, All.  Sunshine through my window again!

Here's today's pic:

"Come on and play!"