Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 12 March 2017

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

Sunday is the March Full Moon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

San Joaquin Kit Fox, the smallest species of fox in North America and
one of California's most endangered animals
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service photo
Labelled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• Good evening, all!  Sorry I haven't been about today - but I hope you'll forgive me when you view these photos.  Click on this absolutely fantastic bird to see more:

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Great pictures yet again, Clare.  Very occasionally we get a red kite over here, but I can always rely on seeing them when I'm driving up the M40.  Lovely birds.

• Wow CLARE!! What a treat!

BTW- did I pick up that you might be contributing at the Photograph Club this week?

• They're judging a competition this week - I've entered two photos.  Let's see how I get on!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Clare: Good luck with the photo contest.

Heather: My hair gets sort of lank when I'm run down. Salmon salad was good; we shared a naughty hazelnut thingy after. Will be nice to have chatty Lindybird back.  

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

• HEATHER    We got out for a walk before the rain started. He did refuse the afternoon walk though.

Hair responds to so many things. Certainly stress can make it thin out or drop out in clumps. I have really noticed a change in my hair as the years go by. It has always been fine, but now goes freaky when the wind catches it, and won't lie back down. Probably should always carry a comb in my pocket to sort it out.....or keep it in my hair as the lady at Crufts did!!!!

• Good evening, all.  What a lovely day out we've had - we visited the RSPB reserve at Hollesley, did some birdwatching in the village and then headed to the coastal path at Bawdsey to do some more birdwatching!  Absolutely knackered but we've seen some lovely birds today.

• CLARE   Sounds like a great day out.

Weather forecast not good for tomorrow so think I will have a swim again and then go with OH to take Benson to the groomer. We usually walk him at Dores (on the shore of Loch Ness) after he has been groomed. He does enjoy a swim there. Tomorrow it looks like heavy rain in the afternoon so he may not get the chance.

• I've been through my first lot of photos - click on this stunning crow to see the rest:

• And the next batch - click on this exotic looking bird for the rest: