Catlady's Garden

It was a lovely sunny day here so I decided to fill up all the feeders and move some of my pots with bulbs to the front of the house. I had for the first time, a couple of weeks ago, posted a photo with a caption, but today I am going to try and add several photos! It may not work, so stick with me. I am no photographer, not like the lovely photos and captions that you all put on here but it is my attempt to let you see what I did today. Over time I will take more photos of the garden and add them here. Hope you enjoy. Some may look better in full screen.

Spring bulbs that will hopefully flower.

At the top end of the post at the far right is the nest box that the blue tits used

only once so hopefully they will use this year, they have shown an interest.

You can see the Robin nest box in the centre that I put up last year, different birds

have shown an interest in it ths year. I made a chain of apples, I saw this on countryfile

when the RSPB were showing children how to attract the birds.

The house is next doors. I take down the feeders near to the nest boxes

once they start to build.

All ready and waiting for the birds, who will no doubt be soon enough.

Another angle, this is the small bit at the back door where I feed the birds, plenty of

cover and shrubs and trees. That is an old coal bunker which we were

going to remove but it makes a good table top for the scraps and bath.

Well I have surprised myself, I think I have done it. It takes a bit of time to find, select and size, the photos, then copy and past to where you want them and then add the captions, but he ho it is done. I admire all you folks who post lovely pictures and captions on a regular basis, it takes time and effort, all for us to enjoy. Hope my first attemp is of interest to you all. CL.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.